Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

38 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I started Tales from the Borderlands last night. Loved the first episode, hope the rest is as good. 

I liked it personally. It does a really good job of capturing the borderlands humor with semi normal protagonist. Its actually what I would love to see in Borderlands 3. Borderlands humor can be funny, but also tiring. I thought Telltale managed to find a fantastic middle ground.

2 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

What class are you?

Only thing I've done in this game that I regreated was returning back the lock pick that can open any door during the thieves guild quests.

Class? 

I usually play with mods (200+). So I use Impervious to give racial values and Disparity for classes ( as well as Ordinator for the perk overhaul). 

When I play I typically do a play through where I plan it all by faction. For instance last time I did Vampire: Which means I started off with the Dark Brotherhood storyline and purposely contracted Vamparisim. By the time that quest-lines is done I'm a vampire so I start Dawnguard. By the time that's done I've played 40+ hours or so and so I start a new game.

Right now I'm doing the Companions. Which then will lead in to a  Falskaar playthrough. And from there I'll do Bruma. That's 30+ hours in total.

Next I'll do the College of Winterhold line. From there is the Undeath. From there is Spectrerves or Beyond Reach.

Then I would do Thieves Guild in to the Gray Cowl and then on to Wyrmstooth. 

Each run is also race restricted. Companions is Nords. CoW is High Elf. DB is Dark Elf. TG is Kajhit. 

The classes change just through preference.

For Companions it's a:

Knight (Heavy Armor/Two handed.)

Archer 

Warrior (Light/Sword and Shield)

CoW is:

Battlemage (Heavy/Destruction)

Conjurer (Robes/Alteration/Summoning)

Spell Sword (Light/Sword/Illusion)

DB is:

Poisoner (Alchemist/Bow)

Rouge (Enchanting/Dagger)

As you can see I take my Skyrim Seriously.

4 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Started playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 last night. Only about an hour into it but I think it's the best digital representation of D&D I've ever played. I was super skeptical about turn based multiplayer like that but it works so well. 

I played the first one co-op and it's amazing. Starting up 2 with four players this Thursday.