Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

20 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Wow never seen someone get butthurt over a gaming company being bad mouthed. Since when do Parent companies never have anything to do with sub-divisions? Never have a say in what they develop? I think you're the one who should do someone research "dude".

If they only make ES and FO and then up and deciding to up and scrap the whole thing to do something else when those two are their bread and butter. I don't see where im off base to say they just don't want to do it anymore. Or maybe they do, but due to the recent success of Morrowind for ESO. Higher ups have decided to ride that and hold off on another sequel so sales aren't for ESO aren't being hurt by one of its own projects.

So you just proved you didn't read a thing.

Again; You are Confusing Bethesda the Publisher with Bethesda Softworks. Too completely different things. Zenimax is the parent company. 

And it's since Todd Howard and Bethesda Softworks came along; They're big enough to dictate what they want to make.

The game developer didn't say they have given up or didn't want to make them anymore. In fact they've outright said they've started early work for Fallout 5 and we've had leaks about ES6. You're not making an sense.

The Elder Scrolls Online isn't made by the group who makes The Base Elder Scrolls Series game. You're confusing them. They're decision has nothing to do with with the Elder Scrolls Online; They just want to try something new for once. Just like how GG decided to make Horizon after years doing nothing but Killzone. 

And if anything you're the one who's clearly upset dude.

Edited by Supersuavesky
  • Like 1

On 9/23/2017 at 3:21 PM, HighHopes said:

I played the first one with one friend and it was mostly him just following me (since the journal system is much more open lol) so we took our time. But this time around, two of the members I think played Fort Joy already so they have just been doing all the quests while I just wander around doing nothing lol. 

The combat has been insanely fun, but difficult like you said. First off, we actually started Honor Mode without noticing and got destroyed. So we restarted and our tank decided they wanted to try undead and for our whole first play session we had a guy trying to take all the hits that we couldn't even heal lol. The second game seemed to amp up the environmental stuff and it probably wasn't my smartest idea to try a rogue for the first time.

Resurrection scrolls should be cheaper or more easy to come by, had a frustrating night last night. 

I was excited for Forza 7, but after playing the demo on Windows I'm not so sure. I might go with just GT Sport. Not excited for WWE 2K18, but plan to get it since it was announced for PC to be released same time as consoles. Think I'm going to go PC this time around rather than getting it on PS4. Gaming is just so dry now, lol.

10 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

I was excited for Forza 7, but after playing the demo on Windows I'm not so sure. I might go with just GT Sport. Not excited for WWE 2K18, but plan to get it since it was announced for PC to be released same time as consoles. Think I'm going to go PC this time around rather than getting it on PS4. Gaming is just so dry now, lol.

Wwe 2016 was so hard, i couldnt get any subsequent games. I had it on easy and lost every match in career mode

Been digging into Divinity OS 2 this last week. Fantastic game. Strong improvement from OS 1, which I really enjoyed. But, crashing has been plaguing me the last few days (tweaking setting doesnt work, crashes in battles out of battles, in inventory) so Im going the shelve it for a bit until it gets a patch.

Currently downloading PUB. Been eyeing it alot lately, finally pulled the trigger.

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

Been digging into Divinity OS 2 this last week. Fantastic game. Strong improvement from OS 1, which I really enjoyed. But, crashing has been plaguing me the last few days (tweaking setting doesnt work, crashes in battles out of battles, in inventory) so Im going the shelve it for a bit until it gets a patch.

Currently downloading PUB. Been eyeing it alot lately, finally pulled the trigger.

I had a friend crashing a couple of times, I wonder what causes it.

7 hours ago, HighHopes said:
8 hours ago, animaltested said:

I had a friend crashing a couple of times, I wonder what causes it.

Haven't had or heard of any crashing issues yet, that suck. 

Managed to get all the Artefacts of the Tyrant last time I played. Nice to have a sweet set of armor but gonna be difficult to replace since you have to wear all or none. 

28 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Haven't had or heard of any crashing issues yet, that suck. 

Managed to get all the Artefacts of the Tyrant last time I played. Nice to have a sweet set of armor but gonna be difficult to replace since you have to wear all or none. 

Played an extended amount of time this afternoon without a crash. Currently downloading a new patch. Alot of crash fixing in it. Heres hoping!