Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

3 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Really it's not Overwatch 2, they're just calling it that because Activision demanded "more title launches". It's single payer DLC with a graphics refresh, OW1 players get all the new maps and new heroes just like always.

Yeah, that's why I said "2." It's literally just Overwatch. Nothing about it warrents adding a 2 to it. 

I'm kind of excited to follow the WoW story and maybe play the expansion in a couple years. Definitely have my eyes on Diablo 4. 

Edited by skywindO2

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

That's Immortal, D4 is it's own beast. China is getting Immortal because it has no skeletons and no blood.

It's a joke on Blizzard's recent stupidity but either way, we all know they're probably gonna suck.

Just FYI if anyone has a Switch. Walmart screwed up big time and put Fire Emblem 3 Houses + Expansion pack for only $24.99. In the United States. Not sure if this works in a different country.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Expansion-Pass-bundle-Nintendo-Nintendo-Switch-Digital-Download-045496664756/456124948

Somebody is going to get fired for that.

Not sure how much longer that's going to be up before they fix it.

• Like 1

Really disappointed with the new SWTOR expansion Onslaught.  The game is absolutely in it's twilight now.  While they went away from the kind of story they did on the KOTFE/KOTET expansions and back to giving you a world to explore at once, it was utterly short compared to the previous expansions, and smaller worlds than those that came before it.  While it was entertaining, if that is all they have planned for the expansion for now, it's a definite letdown. 

So I have all three major consoles and a gaming computer and have long held the stance that Xbox wasn't even worth it because their exclusives were very low tier compared to the other three, but I just recently picked up game pass and I have to say it's a game changer. Insane value for the price.

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

So I have all three major consoles and a gaming computer and have long held the stance that Xbox wasn't even worth it because their exclusives were very low tier compared to the other three, but I just recently picked up game pass and I have to say it's a game changer. Insane value for the price.

It also helps save even more money because if you have a high quality gaming PC there is no reason to buy a Microsoft console anymore because all their games are available on windows anyway.