Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

I want to know WTF was wrong with Days Gone.  I would call it a rich man’s Far Cry 4 with zombies if I had to describe it.  I know I don’t play a lot of video games, but I put a LOT of time into that game and I liked all of it.  Definitely starts slowly, but after I really liked it.

Edited by Outpost31

20 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I want to know WTF was wrong with Days Gone.  I would call it a rich man’s Far Cry 4 with zombies if I had to describe it.  I know I don’t play a lot of video games, but I put a LOT of time into that game and I liked all of it.  Definitely starts slowly, but after I really liked it.

If you want a fantastic zombie game with the Far Cry RPG elements and skill trees, Dying Light is the game you may wanna check out after Outer Worlds. It’s on sale often and the sequel is slated to come out soon. One of my top 5 games from this console generation. 

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

If you want a fantastic zombie game with the Far Cry RPG elements and skill trees, Dying Light is the game you may wanna check out after Outer Worlds. It’s on sale often and the sequel is slated to come out soon. One of my top 5 games from this console generation. 

Yep, really liked Dying Light.  I prefer Days Gone though.  Seemed a bit more realistic.  

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

Pro Tip: they finally added a slider to change the text size. If you’re playing on a TV, it’s a necessity

What else would I play it on?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, showtime said:

Did anyone here get the Resident Evil 2 remaster/remake that game out in 2019?  I was watching someone's countdown of the best games of 2019 and that game was rated #1 by them.  What did you all think if you played it?

It's probably the best RE game overall tbh.

Like the evolution of 7 to RE:2 Remake is just perfection. 

I still prefer 7 but it's definitely a great RE game. 

Wonder if Capcom decides to remake RE4 because that games still holds up.