Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

4 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Just finished Black Flag. So grabbed the other AC games. Started on Unity.

Loving their stories and writing. Some of the controls lack. But otherwise are beautiful games Ive had fun with.

AC2 and Brotherhood are my two personal favourites. I stopped playing after Black Flag though 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tyty said:

Cd projekt red is worth $8B and Ubisoft is $9B. How tf is cdpr that close to Ubisoft..???? 

Ps if you say Ubisoft sucks or quality>quantity or something go **** yourself 

Ubisoft Europe my dude.

They're the second biggest game developer in europe.

Ubisoft does suck their games are nothing more than grindy microtransaction ridden time sinks. Also name one Ubisoft game that's a top 20 game in it's genre. 

30 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Ubisoft Europe my dude.

They're the second biggest game developer in europe.

Ubisoft does suck their games are nothing more than grindy microtransaction ridden time sinks. Also name one Ubisoft game that's a top 20 game in it's genre. 

Rainbow Six Seige is top 5.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I would just like to say again that Conan Exiles has literally the worst AI and game mechanics I have ever seen. 

W/e at funcom ok'd this for release needs to be pistol whipped in front of the entire office. 

I added it to library when it was free on Plus but never DL’d it.  Looks like that's as far as I’ll go on that game.  

3 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

I'm sure it's in your top 5 for things you waste money in for sure. 

I don’t really play FPSs anymore. I have less than 10 hours on R6.

The only game that has gotten me with transactions is Rocket League. And they got me good. 

I just think with where R6 is right now in the eSports scene, it’s justified to call it a top 5 shooter. 

16 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I don’t really play FPSs anymore. I have less than 10 hours on R6.

The only game that has gotten me with transactions is Rocket League. And they got me good. 

I just think with where R6 is right now in the eSports scene, it’s justified to call it a top 5 shooter. 

Fair. Mostly making a joke about the microtransactions in it.

It's a good game but Esports do not make it a top 5 shooter from the past 5 years. Not even top 15 imo.

11 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Just finished Black Flag. So grabbed the other AC games. Started on Unity.

Loving their stories and writing. Some of the controls lack. But otherwise are beautiful games Ive had fun with.

You've got to power through the next two.  The series hit a low point and they rebooted with Origins in a great way.  It's all worth playing though for the story. 

14 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

I'm sure it's in your top 5 for things you waste money in for sure. 

I paid $10 and played casually with friends for a while(Kapkan main). Definitely got my money's worth. I think it's easily the best military-style shooter in a while but not sure that's saying much considering how bad the market is. I think it's also the most interesting from a competitive/e-sports perspective so kind of a shame it didn't take off more. 

Dumb kids just love their bad call of doodies too much. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JBURGE said:

AC2 and Brotherhood are my two personal favourites. I stopped playing after Black Flag though 

I'm really critical of the AC games, sometimes just to spite @Tyty but I agree with AC2 and Brotherhood being the best but not sure how well they hold up. I couldn't get into Revelations,  and didn't try another until Black Flag. It was okay but I never finished it. I mostly enjoyed Origins and would love to eventually play Odyssey.  

• Like 2