Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

Can anyone suggest a good headset?  This will mainly be for the Xbox One.  I prefer it have wires, if possible, unless anyone here has really good experience with a wireless headset.  Also, this needs to be a headset where I can talk, so a microphone is required.  I added that last part in because I know a lot of people actually use headsets that were made for listening to music.

6 hours ago, showtime said:

Can anyone suggest a good headset?  This will mainly be for the Xbox One.  I prefer it have wires, if possible, unless anyone here has really good experience with a wireless headset.  Also, this needs to be a headset where I can talk, so a microphone is required.  I added that last part in because I know a lot of people actually use headsets that were made for listening to music.

The Astro A10 is hands down the best gaming headset in its price range. Same speakers as the high-end Astros, just not wireless and doesn't have any fancy features like the A50/A60.

On 3/17/2018 at 6:18 PM, Heimdallr said:

The Astro A10 is hands down the best gaming headset in its price range. Same speakers as the high-end Astros, just not wireless and doesn't have any fancy features like the A50/A60.

Thanks for the recommendation.  I've looked into those headphones and they seem to be really well received for their price point.

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Did anybody ever play Starcraft for Nintendo 64?  I found it for 30 dollars at a used game store and I bought it.  If it's anything like Starcraft 2, I think I'll really enjoy it. 

I mean, Starcraft on PC is my favorite game of all time, but I don't know about playing it on N64 lol.

I got a kick out of the bombshell that just got dropped today.

The Metal Gear Survive Honest Trailer: 

Modern day Konami (EA Japan) in a nutshell. They and this shell of a game got rekt by the HT guys, it was biblical to watch. xD In the iconic words of Jim Sterling, Konami is Konami and Konami is the worst. Seriously, charging for effing SAVE/WEAPON SLOTS and throwing in tedious stamina systems and DRM (like I needed any more reason not to buy this game).

PS, whoever the rogue developer was who snuck in that hidden message deserves a goddamn medal. I'm serious. 

Edited by KManX89

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I feel like there will actually have been a zombie apocalypse by the time this game gets released. 

And that makes me sad lol. Been looking forward to this one for a long time. I just hope it means they're getting it right not like FF XV when you can easily tell they released it unfinished which I'm guessing was a result of how many times the release was pushed back. 

I really wish Destiny 2 was better. I had a ton of fun for the first 50 hours or so, but once you are leveled up there is basically nothing to do or reason to keep playing if you don't keep buying DLC. 

After the success of the first Destiny, it is shocking how badly Bungie dropped the ball on their biggest IP since Halo. Almost the entire community has dropped the game

7 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I really wish Destiny 2 was better. I had a ton of fun for the first 50 hours or so, but once you are leveled up there is basically nothing to do or reason to keep playing if you don't keep buying DLC. 

After the success of the first Destiny, it is shocking how badly Bungie dropped the ball on their biggest IP since Halo. Almost the entire community has dropped the game

I'm not buying another game from Bungie again after all the shady shyt they pulled with this game: XP throttling, locking previously-free content behind DLC, selling 2 hour CoO DLC for $20, Eververse, the list goes on.

I'm glad I didn't buy D2 and I damn sure won't be buying D3 after pulling all of this. To do so is to basically tell Bunglevision you're okay with them sucking your wallet dry. 

Like I said, Activision isn't much better than EA. Hell, they just pulled another absolute boner of a move, releasing a MW2 remaster without the multiplayer? GTFOOH! Knowing them, though, they might release it later on for an extra $30. This is the same company that locked a much-wanted remaster behind an $80 bundle with a game no one wanted, after all. And charged you for 9-year-old DLC maps with a price hike to boot. 

Edited by KManX89