Jump to content
skywindO2

Random Game Talk

Recommended Posts

Thinking about buying the Nancy Drew collector pack on Steam but I apparently I won't get extra copies of the ones I already own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Thinking about buying the Nancy Drew collector pack on Steam but I apparently I won't get extra copies of the ones I already own. 

What if you buy them under another username then gift the ones you want to yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iPwn said:

What if you buy them under another username then gift the ones you want to yourself?

I don't think that would work unless it gives you game codes instead of just adding them to your collection. I don't think they're giving codes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I don't think that would work unless it gives you game codes instead of just adding them to your collection. I don't think they're giving codes. 

Then why would you want extra copies of the games you already own? I figured you wanted to give those extras away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Then why would you want extra copies of the games you already own? I figured you wanted to give those extras away.

I'd want the extra copies to give away but as far as I know, Steam doesn't allow you to gift games from your own collection. Buying the pack just adds the game to your collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I'd want the extra copies to give away but as far as I know, Steam doesn't allow you to gift games from your own collection. Buying the pack just adds the game to your collection.

Click "purchase as a gift" if you're doing it as a gift. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wants PlayerUnkown Battlrground but doesn't want to pay 40 for it. Just download Nox and install the mobile version. Turn on VT in your bios and enjoy the game. It's more fun then the PC version cause it doesn't starve you for weapons and the creators are allowing the Nox emulators and others to play it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Beyond Skyrim video.

 

This one from Gamestop explaining the project for anyone interested. Pretty much a must have upcoming series of Skyrim mods.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I got Ghost Recon Wildlands basically for free.

Was that a good investment?

No, it sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Dang. Thanks man

I've heard very different things. I've heard its a very enjoyable experience if you have someone to play with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2018 at 9:02 PM, Supersuavesky said:

Another Beyond Skyrim video.

 

This one from Gamestop explaining the project for anyone interested. Pretty much a must have upcoming series of Skyrim mods.

 

 

This really is amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Overkill Walking Dead trailer that I saw today. I hope that game's as good as the trailers make it look. Can't wait to see some game play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×