Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

So the creation club is set to roll out for FO4 within the next week and the backlash is pretty much what was expected. So far there are only crappy armor and texture mods for sale which has people going off the rails. This is despite the fact that there have been repeated reports of reputed modders working on bigger projects. 

1 hour ago, Neumatic said:

Just picked up Crash Bandicoot...I feel like I need to go ahead and buy a new controller for when I obliterate this one. This game is really, really testing my will to live. Lol

If it makes you feel better, the game isn't a pure graphical update, the game IS harder than the old versions.

6 hours ago, HighHopes said:

If it makes you feel better, the game isn't a pure graphical update, the game IS harder than the old versions.

Yea I quickly learned that on my own, then seen an article that talked about it. I'm not doing too horrible, but it's kind of infuriating at times. 

On 8/26/2017 at 8:32 AM, Tyty said:

Because if you could be an Olympic athlete for being an unathletic virgin they should've made dungeons and dragons an Olympic sport decades ago. It's incredibly lame and stupid and frankly embarrassing 

Well this is one of the more ignorant things I've read in awhile.

On 8/29/2017 at 0:34 PM, Neumatic said:

Just picked up Crash Bandicoot...I feel like I need to go ahead and buy a new controller for when I obliterate this one. This game is really, really testing my will to live. Lol

Crash 1 is noticeably harder then the other two. Once you plug away at the first one it gets a lot easier. 

7 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Crash 1 is noticeably harder then the other two. Once you plug away at the first one it gets a lot easier. 

I actually just beat the first one last night and started on the second. Once I beat all 3 I'll go back and get he rest of the gems and relics I don't have. 2 is noticeably easier than 1 like you said though.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

It is the pinnacle of competition in the world right now and that's what they Olympics are build on. 

...but please, continue with your ignorant comments. 

Bruh that was a compliment tho

On 8/29/2017 at 0:34 PM, Neumatic said:

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!

That game made me soooooo mad as a kid. Some of it seemed almost impossible.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!

That game made me soooooo mad as a kid. Some of it seemed almost impossible.

It's bizarre they made it harder and there isn't an "easy" option. When my wife plays it she dies like 6 times and gives up (and then I get it first try (but still, needs to be more playable for casual "gamers"))