Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

1 hour ago, NormSizedMidget said:

So I played battlefront 2 finally, pretty fun but it's so obvious how quickly it would get boring. I can't believe people could play that into the extreme ranks lol

Battlefront 2 was a solid game that screwed itself. It was fun (for a bit) but there was no point at all to the multiplayer after like 6 hours.

6 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Battlefront 2 was a solid game that screwed itself. It was fun (for a bit) but there was no point at all to the multiplayer after like 6 hours.

Yeah it was pretty dumb. One of my biggest gripes with the game is that all the weapons sort of felt the exact same. The fact that your shots took so long to land was also really weird to me, I would have thought laser beams would travel faster than bullets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TXsteeler said:

Is this sarcasm or do you really like those games and miss them?

I love the gba dbz games and will buy them soonish probably. I just thought it was funny I checked my wish list and saw they were $500 lol

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

I love the gba dbz games and will buy them soonish probably. I just thought it was funny I checked my wish list and saw they were $500 lol

Well just so you know, if you've bought them before you can download and play them on your phone ethically instead of spending $500.00 for no reason.

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

You were only off by 71 fallouts 

So are people thinking this is going to be a "New Vegas" type deal? I guess this is one of the two projects in between Fallout 4 and TES6, but I can't find a link to the quote about there being two releases in between them anymore.

On 5/29/2018 at 1:16 PM, Heimdallr said:

PS4 H1Z1 is legit

If by legit you mean legit one of the worst shooters of all time maybe.

Takes 5 minutes to get you into a match where you grab 3 of the 6 guns in the game before getting into a car and driving around to shoot people with ps2 graphics.

2 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

Well just so you know, if you've bought them before you can download and play them on your phone ethically instead of spending $500.00 for no reason.

Can I get a gba emulator on my iPhone? That would be sweet. I obviously can't prove I ever owned the games tho cause if I could I'd just be playing em that way

2 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

So are people thinking this is going to be a "New Vegas" type deal? I guess this is one of the two projects in between Fallout 4 and TES6, but I can't find a link to the quote about there being two releases in between them anymore.

It can't be one of the two projects cause iirc they said the two new projects were new IPs iirc iirc. 

Somehow I completely missed that River City Ransom: Underground was released last year. I was waiting for it and lost hope when some delays hit. Guess I know which game I'll be sinking a bunch of time into next.

12 hours ago, Tyty said:

Can I get a gba emulator on my iPhone? That would be sweet. I obviously can't prove I ever owned the games tho cause if I could I'd just be playing em that way

You can get an emulator 1000% it might be a bit shady but there's probably 10 or so emulators. Emulators are life, I won't link to any because forum rules but google is your friend. 

14 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

They're going to re-use assets for sure New Vegas style, I fully expect it within the next 12ish months. I'd expect Bethesda's new IP will launch in 2020ish with the next gen hardware like they've talked about.