Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

59 minutes ago, MathMan said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5763776

Tyty, It wasn't ever officially stated that they were both new IPs. The only things that are on record are.

1. Todd Howard saying we don't want to just be "Elder Scrolls Fallout Elder Scrolls Fallout"
2. BGS has a trademark filed for the name "Starfield" which would suggest a new IP in a Sci-Fi setting.
3. "The two games are somewhat different but very much what you'd come to expect of us."

Edited by Danger

On 5/30/2018 at 2:40 PM, Tyty said:

Can I get a gba emulator on my iPhone? That would be sweet. I obviously can't prove I ever owned the games tho cause if I could I'd just be playing em that way

IDK if you can do it on iPhone's actually, but you can do it on a PC. You don't have to prove it, afaik emulator's aren't even illegal anyways, just like most online piracy it's mainly just an ethical thing.

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

So nooo one on here is talking about the new Pokémon switch thing? Lol. We used to have a Pokémon thread going in TAST, entertainment, and the video game forum lol

New games look like casual games suited for the older fans who bought in on pokemon go. Pokemon Quest is....even more casual? Waiting for the 2019 "core RPG" which sounds a lot more what I've wanted from pokemon. Until then there are countless solid fan games. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

So nooo one on here is talking about the new Pokémon switch thing? Lol. We used to have a Pokémon thread going in TAST, entertainment, and the video game forum lol

I never got into Pokemon, but if they released an RPG for Pokemon, I'd absolutely play it. 

Paranormal Activity: Lost Soul proves that VR makes anything ten times scarier than it should be.  The game I should clunky, not very well made, with graphics that seem about five years old, and yet it scared me so bad I had to stop after about twenty minutes.  If Dead Space had been a VR game, I don't think I ever would have finished playing it.

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yeah, but there hasn't been a Pokemon RPG for a non-handheld system, has there been? 

Oh yeah, not from the core series. There was Pokemon Colisseum and Gale of Darkness for Gamecube, they were RPGs but spin-offs and thus didn't play much like the rest.