Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

It looks solid. Just never hear of anyone ever playing them which is why I posed the question. I personally have never even heard of it until FB decided to start displaying it. Due to the length of the others, it looks like it might be something I'd pass on unless I needed some filler time. Good to know someone here has given it a shot and an opinion on it. Makes it easier to purchase if I need to go that route lol

Do you like Wolfenstein or old Half Life 2? Its a story inspired FPS with some stealth elements. The guns are straight out of the Fallout universe for the most part. They are all extremely enjoyable. You can get the first and its sequel for pretty good prices as a package. I highly recommend them as story driven FPS go. 

If you need a little information on it basically revolved around a nuclear apocalypse where society now lives in subway tunnels since above ground is still irradiated. Different factions are fighting over control of what little is left while also having to fend off mutated animals from the surface. Its well done and very atmospheric. 

Ubisoft has broken Rainbow Six Siege since the update. I’ve never had a game crash on me or kick me out of a ranked more than what I’ve endured the last 2 weeks on Siege.  And it’s not just me. It’s happening to everyone.

Edited by iknowcool

LZsHNnw.png 

I have all the Nancy Drew games now. Just beat the remaster of the first game, Secrets Can Kill. I suspected literally everyone but the actual perpetrator. The second one isn't available, at least not on Steam, so it's on to Message in a Haunted Mansion next. 

2 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

Someone needs to get up with me sometime to play some RL. Any takers?

I think you added me on Xbox.... I'm "KaiserKreamy69"

I'll be on more this season. I'm usually mid-plat, and generally queue with my roommate who bounces between plat and diamond.

Just now, cddolphin said:

I think you added me on Xbox.... I'm "KaiserKreamy69"

I'll be on more this season. I'm usually mid-plat, and generally queue with my roommate who bounces between plat and diamond.

lol. I'll hook the old xbox to play some games sometimes. I'm bouncin between champ 1 and champ 2 nowadays

Started playing Doom and did NOT like it.  The one for 360 I think was much better.  They actually tried to give it a survival horror type feel.  This one just feels like a bunch of running around and killing with new gun types and no real sense of anything fun. 

Started playing Horizon Zero Dawn and I really like it so far.  I was afraid I just wouldn't feel it (like what happened with Witcher 2 and Dragon Age), but I was hooked pretty early on.  Feels like a mix between Witcher 3 and Far Cry or something and I'm really liking it. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Started playing Doom and did NOT like it.  The one for 360 I think was much better.  They actually tried to give it a survival horror type feel.  This one just feels like a bunch of running around and killing with new gun types and no real sense of anything fun. 

Started playing Horizon Zero Dawn and I really like it so far.  I was afraid I just wouldn't feel it (like what happened with Witcher 2 and Dragon Age), but I was hooked pretty early on.  Feels like a mix between Witcher 3 and Far Cry or something and I'm really liking it. 

That's Doom though. They brought it back to its roots what it should be. Doom 3 was good but it didn't feel so much like Doom.

• Like 3