Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

There's a rumor that they're working on a Game of Thrones type game. But it's loosely based on something to do with Target's something or other.

I heard the rumor about a SCI-FI series as one of the two new entries. 

Edited by Supersuavesky

1 hour ago, Supersuavesky said:

I heard the rumor about a SCI-FI series as one of the two new entries. 

I heard a rumor game of thrones is going to be an event in the Olympics because everyone in the show is so competitive and people like it 

19 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

For those who've got Skyrim Special Edition on XBONE you now can download Bruma as of today... It's a damn near 2 GB download though and separated in to 4 parts. 

Why did ps4 get so slighted on mods :lol:

6 hours ago, Tyty said:

Why did ps4 get so slighted on mods :lol:

Sony.

After the hacking incident a few years back they've become pretty damn paranoid about external influences. Which is understandable. Disappointing but understandable.

PS4 owners are the prime targets of the Creation Club.

I just finished a second play through of Pikmin 3 and it's easily up there in my top 20 favorite games ever.  I managed to finish the game with zero Pikmin deaths in 25 days collecting all the fruit.  I feel like I definitely could have gotten that down to 19-20 days, but I got too frustrated on certain bosses so I just spent full days on two bosses, and then I spent four full days on the final world because it was bothering me too much. 

This is probably a longshot, but anybody remember a kind of indie game for the PS3 (might not have been indie, but it was cheap in the PS Store) where you had to send these little guys to other bases and you could either make the bases focus on defense or attack and such?