Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

Anyone else been keeping up with The Walking Dead: Telltale series? 

The final season (Episode 1) drops on the 14th and I'm stoked.  Season 3 probably wasn't as memorable as the seasons before it (nothing could ever top Season 1) but it was still good.  This season will be focused on Clementine, so that alone should make it better because of the emotional attachment to her character.

I still haven't played the second season of Batman, but I heard that was amazing.  

14 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

The final season (Episode 1) drops on the 14th and I'm stoked.  Season 3 probably wasn't as memorable as the seasons before it (nothing could ever top Season 1) but it was still good.  This season will be focused on Clementine, so that alone should make it better because of the emotional attachment to her character.

I still haven't played the second season of Batman, but I heard that was amazing.  

I didn't know they were still doing games, it feels like Telltale fell off a cliff... Or I did with gaming news... lol

1 minute ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

I didn't know they were still doing games, it feels like Telltale fell off a cliff... Or I did with gaming news... lol

Well they just had the Batman and guardians of the galaxy game last year that were relatively popular. But yeah all in all the games are super stale to me because your actions legitimately mean nothing and might only impact one or two predetermined outcomes/characters lol. They need to change their methods to make you actually impact the story imo or it’s going to die out. 

3 minutes ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

Yea they've come out with some good stuff.  Highly recommend the first season of Batman, it was fantastic.

Wolf Among Us Season 2 comes out next year.  The first one is one of my favorite games of all-time (it doesn't hit you emotionally as hard as S1 TWD, but the story is flawless), so you should def check that out too if you haven't.  

44 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Yea they've come out with some good stuff.  Highly recommend the first season of Batman, it was fantastic.

Wolf Among Us Season 2 comes out next year.  The first one is one of my favorite games of all-time (it doesn't hit you emotionally as hard as S1 TWD, but the story is flawless), so you should def check that out too if you haven't.  

I think I'm just out of it right now, I do remember the batman game. They just had that stretch where they had something coming out every month, so it feels like it has been forever lol.

4 hours ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

I think I'm just out of it right now, I do remember the batman game. They just had that stretch where they had something coming out every month, so it feels like it has been forever lol.

Who even are u btw

13 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

New Red Dead Redemption looks amazing. I'm afraid to even get invested in that game. Might just watch someone else play it.

I’m weirdly anxious about it. Idk y. I’m drunk right now. But anyways it might be because I only wanted two things in life; gaming life. I wanted mafia 3 and red dead 2. Mafia 3 dropped the ball. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Trying to play my N64 and PS1 on TV, but I know I need an adapter.  Any suggestions?

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/55-uhd-smart-120hz-3-hdmi-wifi/prod21422689.ip?xid=plp_product_1_3

I believe that's my TV.

http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page <- Less Hassle in the long run and best pure experience.

http://www.type2gaming.com/console-gaming/nintendo/hook-up-your-n64-to-your-hdtvs-hdmi-with-this-adapter/ <- Used this article like 3 months ago.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Trying to play my N64 and PS1 on TV, but I know I need an adapter.  Any suggestions?

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/55-uhd-smart-120hz-3-hdmi-wifi/prod21422689.ip?xid=plp_product_1_3

I believe that's my TV.

It looks like in reading the manual for that TV that it's supposed to come with an adapter. 

Connecting with a composite cable (only for models with COMPONENT IN / AV IN) After referencing the figure below, connect the AV IN on the TV to the AV OUT of the external device by using the provided adapter and composite cable. When connecting the cables, be sure to match the colors between the cables and ports. 

On 8/10/2018 at 1:27 PM, iknowcool said:

The final season (Episode 1) drops on the 14th and I'm stoked.  Season 3 probably wasn't as memorable as the seasons before it (nothing could ever top Season 1) but it was still good.  This season will be focused on Clementine, so that alone should make it better because of the emotional attachment to her character

I watch them all once they've all been released on YouTube. I've enjoyed this story a lot and am looking forward to the conclusion

Edited by JTagg7754