Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

18 hours ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

The game is not as good as the first two, but since it was a different developer, it was still good enough that I'm excited to see where the next trilogy goes.

Has it been confirmed that it'll be another trilogy? I hope so because they're always good games. I enjoyed Rise a hell of a lot.

I waited three games to get the dual pistols and they're still not here (apart from for a few seconds in the first one), you're killing me Lara! I'm enjoying just wandering round the place in the Tomb Raider 2 skin now though, my favourite TR ever so got a bit excited when I saw that.

4 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Has it been confirmed that it'll be another trilogy? I hope so because they're always good games. I enjoyed Rise a hell of a lot.

I waited three games to get the dual pistols and they're still not here (apart from for a few seconds in the first one), you're killing me Lara! I'm enjoying just wandering round the place in the Tomb Raider 2 skin now though, my favourite TR ever so got a bit excited when I saw that.

No I don't think so, but it feels that way to me atleast. Shadow was like "End of the Beginning" or something and the fact that they got the main developers to skip a game, it just seems like it.

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

So I need a new game. Played through Odyssey some but I had just beaten Origins so i'm a little tired of it. Spider Man vs God of War which PS4 exclusive you got? 

If you can wait, you might as well hold out for Black Friday.  God of War will for sure be on a pretty decent sized discount and Spider Man may be on one as well.  Get both games.

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

So I need a new game. Played through Odyssey some but I had just beaten Origins so i'm a little tired of it. Spider Man vs God of War which PS4 exclusive you got? 

Vall-halla on steam.

It's a bartender game well worth the experience I'd say more but spoilers , on mobile so will edit in a link later

https://store.steampowered.com/app/447530/VA11_HallA_Cyberpunk_Bartender_Action/

Edited by SwoleXmad

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Playing GoW now. I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I feel like I suck at it too.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:
6 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Playing GoW now. I'm enjoying the heck out of it. I feel like I suck at it too.

@Spartacus definitely can't go wrong with either. I didn't play God of War, but Spider-Man was amazing

2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

@Spartacus definitely can't go wrong with either. I didn't play God of War, but Spider-Man was amazing

I was halfway through god of war when spiderman came out. Spider-Man is stellar. I’m on AC:Odyssey now and gotta jump back into GoW after that but I’d definitely recommend spiderman over any other game already released this year. 

10 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

This game is a good game. Pathfinder: Kingmaker on Steam. It’s made in the imageof Baldur’s Gate, Neverwinter Nights, and the like. If you’re a fan of CRPGs, it’s a good one.

39.99? I would hope it blows POE out of the water to warrant that kind of price.

Nvm reading it. H/e does the politcal strategy stack up in comparison to some other games?

Edited by Calvert28