Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

On 8/17/2020 at 12:33 PM, Duluther said:

I was really excited when The Crew 2 came out and promoted as being truly coast to coast. But after researching further, finding out it's only the most notable US cities and just backwoods highway inbetween.

I need to give this game another try.  No racing game has come remotely close to the greatness of NFSMW on the PS3 imo so it’s been hard to find a good followup.  I did have some fun playing The Crew 2 but didn’t get very far. 

Edited by thrILL!
🏎

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Thank you, sjfja_fkdldjs.

15 is nothing at all like Mass Effect or Witcher 3.  Not even close.

I enjoyed 15, but it has its issues.  I did a review of it in my gaming thread.   

15 is only like TW3 in the sense that the first world is huge and you can fast travel which couldn't ever be done in previous FF games. Never played Mass Effect so no opinion there. I thought it was really fun but I'm easily entertained. They definitely teased you too much with the other world sizes and the fact you can only explore 25% of the map

8 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

15 is only like TW3 in the sense that the first world is huge and you can fast travel which couldn't ever be done in previous FF games. Never played Mass Effect so no opinion there. I thought it was really fun but I'm easily entertained. They definitely teased you too much with the other world sizes and the fact you can only explore 25% of the map

15 is a fun game.

If you like long drives with friends.

Also not to be that guy but FF14 had fast travel sort of, it's been like 3 years since I played it but i'm like 90% sure they had a fast travel system before ff15.

36 minutes ago, Xmad said:

15 is a fun game.

If you like long drives with friends.

Also not to be that guy but FF14 had fast travel sort of, it's been like 3 years since I played it but i'm like 90% sure they had a fast travel system before ff15.

I have never played 14 so I should've prefaced that. I don't do MMORPGs and I believe that's the type of game it is. I'm just SO glad that they didn't make you do those drives in FF15 after you already drove there once. That would've made this game insanely longer. I remember I would get up and do things around me when they were driving b/c I had 5 minutes to spare lol.  I want to play through that again at some point but probably never will.

• Like 1

Gotham Knights looks good, but its too soon to say how excited I am.    The gameplay looks different than the Arkham series.    Not necessarily in a bad way, but Im curious about the different dynamics.

Will probably be a day one buy, though.    

3 hours ago, 43M said:

Gotham Knights looks good, but its too soon to say how excited I am.    The gameplay looks different than the Arkham series.    Not necessarily in a bad way, but Im curious about the different dynamics.

Will probably be a day one buy, though.    

Trailer looked amazing. I might have missed it, but did they say what consoles? 

I started playing PUBG again a bit this week, just something to do before Madden comes out*. Enjoying it even though I'm god awful at online shooter things. I haven't played it for two years, does anyone know how you get new clothes? Do you have to pay for them now? I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with BP, it looks like it's pointless apart from PUBG mobile? Google isn't helping me and I'm an online game noob, I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

*I'm buying it and I'm deeply ashamed of myself, your words can't hurt me