Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

5 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

I'm watching a playthrough of this and it looks great. I've got too much stuff on my need to play list, and didn't get in to Watch Dogs 2 at all, so gonna leave it at just watching Legion. But the concept of no main character and picking your group from any random person on the street actually works really well - especially with permadeath on so there's real tension in case one of your group dies.

Also just seeing London in a game is awesome. I love London.

So if you die, you just “transfer” to another person?

On 10/29/2020 at 2:54 PM, MikeT14 said:

So if you die, you just “transfer” to another person?

As long as you've got enough people on your team yeah. You can pick and choose who to play as at any time, each one has their different benefits. And you can recruit literally any person you see on the street.

If all of them die though, that's game over... You can play without permadeath though.

m waiting for my ps4 to deliver been trying to finish up other games. Put alot of hours into Fallout 4 on the PC the last week or so. The Far Harbor DLC has been alot of fun. Although I decided to blow up Acadia and sold out Dimas to the Far Harbor residents. Still have to play through Nuka Cola world. 

Edit: no idea why that went as 2 posts lol

Edited by Shockwave

https://www.pcgamer.com/microsoft-will-not-make-bethesda-games-exclusive-to-xbox-yet-but-wants-to-offer-the-best-version-of-them/

Microsoft doesn't have intentions "of just pulling all of Bethesda content out of Sony or Nintendo or otherwise."

"We highly encourage cross-platform play, simply from this landscape of, if it's good for the gaming ecosystem, it's good for us, classic rising tide lifts all boats," Stuart said. Instead, Microsoft's plan is to offer the best possible experience with a Bethesda game on its own platforms.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, Heimdallr said:

https://www.pcgamer.com/microsoft-will-not-make-bethesda-games-exclusive-to-xbox-yet-but-wants-to-offer-the-best-version-of-them/

Microsoft doesn't have intentions "of just pulling all of Bethesda content out of Sony or Nintendo or otherwise."

"We highly encourage cross-platform play, simply from this landscape of, if it's good for the gaming ecosystem, it's good for us, classic rising tide lifts all boats," Stuart said. Instead, Microsoft's plan is to offer the best possible experience with a Bethesda game on its own platforms.

So on a ps5 you’ll only be able to play as khajit in es6 and every other race on xbox

Couldn't get a PS5 (shocker), so I bought Jurassic World Evolution for £12 in the Black Friday sale. I was not expecting to enjoy this so much... It eats away at your time, accidentally played it for three hours yesterday without realising. Can't wait to get back on it, my Huayangasaurus needs feeding.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ty21 said:

So on a ps5 you’ll only be able to play as khajit in es6 and every other race on xbox

Elder Scrolls 6: Vendor Simulator 2025, coming exclusively to PlayStation VR. You too can be apart of the world of Elder Scrolls 6, by playing as the various wandering Khajiit vendors Xbox and PC players will meet along their playthroughs of the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls VI.”

Khajiit has wares, if you have coin

• Like 1