Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

On 11/25/2020 at 12:08 PM, MikeT14 said:

How was Just Cause 4? 

JC4 is definitely worth playing, at least for a little bit. I put about 10-15 hours into it just messing around and it is a blast for just casual destruction. The story/mission gets pretty repetitive, but the world is beautiful, the mechanics are really fun, and the physics can let you do some hilarious stuff. 

What is the best, or some of the best, open world space games? I’m talking where I can float in space in my astronaut gear and go to planets, the moon, etc...

One I saw was Adrift and then Observation.

Another question. Is there a game where you are in the Arctic, or Antarctica just exploring? I like open world games like that.

5 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

What is the best, or some of the best, open world space games? I’m talking where I can float in space in my astronaut gear and go to planets, the moon, etc...

One I saw was Adrift and then Observation.

Another question. Is there a game where you are in the Arctic, or Antarctica just exploring? I like open world games like that.

No Man's Sky

13 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I like how no mans Sky was impossible to even give away at one point but once they added all the updates like a year later it’s now a $30 game 

It's really impressive.  The game was on life support, but instead of pulling the plug, they were able to bring it back.  Rare feat.