Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

4 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

If the second isn't open world, which I've heard is rumored, I'm not sure I'll buy it and I thought the first was one of my favorite PS4 games

In fairness, the beginning of the original FF7 that was covered in part one of the remake was very linear, so it fits.

I think part 2 will be about leaving Midgar and ultimately exploring the world.    We better get a chance to take on Ruby and Emerald Weapon!!!!

33 minutes ago, 43M said:

In fairness, the beginning of the original FF7 that was covered in part one of the remake was very linear, so it fits.

I think part 2 will be about leaving Midgar and ultimately exploring the world.    We better get a chance to take on Ruby and Emerald Weapon!!!!

I hope you're right. I've just heard a rumor it isn't open but that was a while ago and probably just someone talking a bunch of nonsense. There's simply too much in the original where it'd be impossible for it not to be open world. I'm honestly think it'll be 3 parts

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

If the second isn't open world, which I've heard is rumored, I'm not sure I'll buy it and I thought the first was one of my favorite PS4 games

Eh it depends what they do with the world. I care more about the overall story and keeping the characters relationships intact then I care about being able to run around a vast empty wonderland. 

Finally got my PS5 yesterday. Astro's Playroom is an absolute joy, I wanna go through and 100% this, and the controller is ridiculously good. Just kind of messing around on that until I start Horizon: Zero Dawn at the weekend - missed out on that as I've been an Xbox boy the previous two generations. Colour me excited.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Finally got my PS5 yesterday. Astro's Playroom is an absolute joy, I wanna go through and 100% this, and the controller is ridiculously good. Just kind of messing around on that until I start Horizon: Zero Dawn at the weekend - missed out on that as I've been an Xbox boy the previous two generations. Colour me excited.

I didn't realize these two types of people could be the same person. 

On 8/18/2020 at 11:21 PM, skywindO2 said:

C'thun, C'thun, C'THUN

9UJ5ZEF.jpg

and one of the many wipes that lead to this: https://clips.twitch.tv/InnocentInquisitiveQueleaKippa

Follow up to this....

We beat the game!

vP28yQ5l.png

Actually happened a couple weeks ago but downing KT for the first time is going to be one of my top gaming achievements for a long time. 

Another dumb moment to share to:

22 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Control is a weird game 

I stopped playing after a few hours. IDK if SoulsBorne games have completely ruined for me any action games without steep challenge curves, or if it was the lack of enemy variety or the dull environments, or what. But something just made this game less than compelling for me.