Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

Man when Jeff Goldblum popped up on Summer Games Fest talking about evolution and chaos, I really thought this was going to be the new Jurassic Park game I've wanted for so long - I just want like a story-driven, action, open world, RPG type thing, you know what I mean.

I'll take another Park builder, and I'll probably be getting Evolution 2. But for a minute, you had me so excited Jeff...

Life... uh... finds a way 

On 6/12/2021 at 5:31 PM, jetsfan4life51 said:

Besides the potential of it being impossibly difficult, I can not see how this game won't be less than amazing.

IDK I think what makes Dark Souls like games so good is the level design and enemy placement is superb. There is a totally different type of feel to an open world style game so I'm curious how the tackle that. Dark Souls has always been a little clunky so I think its going to be superb but I could also see them not really hitting the mark as well. 

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Yeah, at this point I will just wait for the official PS5 version.

I'm waiting with the PS5 GOTY/Ultimate version. Once it is a complete game I'll give it a try.

Also, I'm waiting on the GTAV PS5 patch... I bought it on sale but am waiting to try it until the patch drops.

54 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm waiting with the PS5 GOTY/Ultimate version. Once it is a complete game I'll give it a try.

Also, I'm waiting on the GTAV PS5 patch... I bought it on sale but am waiting to try it until the patch drops.

GOTY lmao

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I think the DLC will be free for Cyberpunk anyway right? I would buy it on sale if you can find it now since it's a free upgrade to the PS5 version. 

I got at launch, luckily I only paid $50CAD ($80 full price) for it since it was an E3 deal in 2018 or something

I still really enjoyed it since I played it on PS5. It crashed a lot but it was still worth it. I will probably play through again once the PS5 version is out and like you said all the free DLC.

I'm mostly done the Witcher 3 as well but have been waiting for the PS5 upgrade... if it takes much longer I might just play through it again

Edited by JBURGE