4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Bummer that cyberpunk is still broken. I hope at some point it is playable and worth buying. 

I got it for like $15 last week and though it has issues it's worth that price. 

Are there any games out there that are similar to Fallout 76, in that they have story-driven open world exploration, are mainly multiplayer PvE, and have some sort of base building? 

I just love camp building / exploring other players' camps, trading, and running events with other players in FO76, but after a few hundred hours I'm ready for something new.

5 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Are there any games out there that are similar to Fallout 76, in that they have story-driven open world exploration, are mainly multiplayer PvE, and have some sort of base building? 

I just love camp building / exploring other players' camps, trading, and running events with other players in FO76, but after a few hundred hours I'm ready for something new.

Ark?

22 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Isn't Ark similar to Rust where it is PvP heavy, and your base can get raided while you are offline?

To be honest, I have never actually played the game, just seen it somewhat in action and know of it, so it was a shot in the dark.

I think Ark/Rust/Conan Exiles/Valheim are the closest to what you are asking for, yet not what you want. It sounds like a large part of your enjoyment in FO76 is meeting people and doing stuff with strangers. That's the MMO aspect of it and the games I mentioned aren't MMOs. The games I mentioned are open world exploration with base building, but the MP aspect is via private servers. It's more about getting a group of friends and starting a world together rather than roaming a world filled with random people. (maybe you can find a community online that has a rather big server and could accomplish something similar, but you won't find it IN GAME, I believe)

• Like 1

Wait cyberpunk only released on last gen you can play on current? I was dodging the game anyway til it devalued a bit and worked out kinks (before it showed to be the most broken game ever lol)

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Wait cyberpunk only released on last gen you can play on current? I was dodging the game anyway til it devalued a bit and worked out kinks (before it showed to be the most broken game ever lol)

Yeah, next gen versions are due out late 2021.

I bought spiderman miles morales and honestly nothing really compares in games to web slinging through the city. This game is exactly what I wanted when I was 10

• 2 weeks later...

My top recommended video on YouTube just now was Fallout London and I wondered why I hadn’t heard anything about a new fallout thing and the trailer was so bad I actually laughed at it and was pretty confused but I guess it’s just a sizable fallout 4 mod.