Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

1 hour ago, Farsendor1 said:

If I knew Hitman was going to be this much fun I would have bought the game a lot sooner than I did. 

I had the same thought about a month ago. The online requirement and the episodic nature of the release made me completely lose interest. As a complete package however, it's great.

I'm too dumb for breath of the Wild. It doesn't really assist you enough so you know what to do or where to go. I'm pretty much trying to find shrines for more hearts but have no idea what else there is to do. The robot laser bastards kill the hell out of me every time I come near them too 

On 8/9/2017 at 11:42 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

How does Playstation Plus work with the free games once your PS Plus expires?  Can you still play the free games you downloaded when you had PS Plus?

They still lock you out of playing them til you pay again

NBA Live 18 will release the same day as 2K and will release with a $39.99 price tag. Interesting power-play by EA here, very similar to what 2K did a while back when they launched their sports games at $19.99 to compete with EA.

Also, a demo will be released tomorrow to the public.

• Like 1

No Man's Sky update 1.3 is out, and this game is officially awesome.

If they would have released it a year ago as Early Access, and then this was the full release, it would have been a massive hit. 

I have never seen a game get this level of work a year after release. It is basically a brand new game.

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

No Man's Sky update 1.3 is out, and this game is officially awesome.

If they would have released it a year ago as Early Access, and then this was the full release, it would have been a massive hit. 

I have never seen a game get this level of work a year after release. It is basically a brand new game.

Problem was they ran out of money and had no choice but to release it the way it was. Will all the profit they made from the game they were able to add this huge update, which if they hadn't run out of money probably would've been included in the original game. 

10 hours ago, Farsendor1 said:

I'm really thinking of buying Yakuza 0. I haven't played any game in the franchise and a lot of people say Yakuza 0 is a good place to start. I would also like to give Gravity Rush 2 a shot. 

I'm actually about to continue my game. I was in the same position and I really don't know what to say about it lol. The gameplay isn't anything special, but it has a lot of character is maybe the best way I would describe it. It really feels like they threw the kitchen sink into this because there are so many random things you can do. 

Bruma has been interesting so far. There is no main quest but a part of the fun has been just roaming around and looking at how they figured things would be different after 200+ years. Hard to imagine just how detailed the whole of Cyrodil would be if this one small part was this impressive.

32 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

Bruma has been interesting so far. There is no main quest but a part of the fun has been just roaming around and looking at how they figured things would be different after 200+ years. Hard to imagine just how detailed the whole of Cyrodil would be if this one small part was this impressive.

The fun thing about Skyrim: You can leave and come back to find something worthwhile.

Really putting a lot of effort in to this.

On 8/9/2017 at 0:00 PM, Remixxxxxxx said:

Anyone playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice? 

Reading some great things about it and after watching a play through it looks very good. However, the six hour time to complete is kind of a turn off for me, even if the game is only $30 at launch. 

Short game yeah but it was a really interesting experience.  The gameplay felt a little repetitive at points but it wasn't long enough to felt like a drag in that regard?  As a narrative experience though it's definitely worth at least playing through once.