Sign in to follow this  
steelcurtain29

So It Begins... Steelers Visit the Patriots

I hope he does even if he is limited but I could see them keeping him out for an extra week to be cautious. It depends on how much of a factor they b3l8ve he can be

55 minutes ago, August4th said:

am I the only one here that thinks he should be inactive for a bit? If he returns, he would be on ST, running full speed which isn't what I would expect to be good for the knee right now, but I am not a rehab therapist either. 

His value would be pass rushing and OLB , so why risk this now?

Football is about to begin and there are no hotties.  For shame.

star3.jpg?w=682&h=455&ssl=1

d821afcf27b2e3d783b1307a1d628b5b.jpg

20-instagram-hotties-from-the-fitness-wo

I'm looking forward to seeing what Kelly can do in place of Davis at FS. He might get torched but he also might make a play. Something that Davis only does when breaking up his teammates interceptions.

Davis had issues last year, so maybe his replacement will win the job.   Not good going against brady in foxboro with a back up FS but that's part of the game. They don't have gronk, so that might help. 

lets see how the steelers pass rush is though, that's what matters is getting pressure with 4. Of course, butler might decide to go back to the old ways and get the old results too9_9

6 WRs and 4 OLBs (1 of which is the worthless Chick) on the rasta. I guess Gilbert could be used in a pinch. Seems dumb tho.  

Edited by Chieferific

I think(hope) they are stashing skipper on the practice squad.. someone said they might bring him back on Monday

I'm not trying to be overly dramatic here especially in regards to an UDFA but how you could risk a young player with potential like Gilbert (*edit Skipper) and leave some these scrubs on the team shows zero foresight. 

Edited by Chieferific

Antonio Brown is in the process of finalizing a deal sign with NE. .... He CANNOT play tomorrow 

1 hour ago, August4th said:

Wtf....Tuzar earned his spot.