So It Begins... Steelers Visit the Patriots

steelcurtain29

Yeah I'm definitely not gonna blame Bush for miscommunication I wanted to see a lot more Vince Williams in regards to communication on the field however he is an obvious mismatch against a team like the patriots and so we saw a lot more than we might have liked of Devon Bush in game one he will get better but I mean come on you cannot expect this team to perform as well as we needed it to in this game and honestly I didn't I didn't think we would get blown out by I'm not really surprised we lost. Having said that the easy thing to say is this is why it sucks that the starter is don't play a lot more in games 3 and 4 of preseason however if 1 of them gets injured then we're complaining because they shouldn't have been playing

Here’s my opinion though:

i would be on board with that reasoning if it was the only time it’s happened. It’s been regular for about 3-4 years to have terrible communication pre-snap when the communication from the sidelines is cut off. 

Add in it was Watt with the green dot, who’s not in the best position to make audible calls. 

On 2019-09-09 at 1:48 PM, August4th said:

Might as well post this, not good news at least from the site I got this from.

On 2019-09-09 at 4:28 PM, wwhickok said:

I am beyond ready to move onto Seattle

The healing process depends on the severity of the injury and how soon the injury is attended to by your doctor or physiotherapist. Seeking medical treatment early helps to ensure a speedy healing process.

For a grade 1 injury, it takes about 6 weeks for the ligaments to heal.

For a grade 2 injury, it may take 6 – 12 weeks.

For a grade 3 injury, which usually involves surgery, may take about 3 months.

4 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Watt should only leave the field if totally tired out or if hurt. This is coaching fail 

I mean don't get me wrong I can appreciate  TJ reading the sealed but I mean maybe I'm wrong here but hypothetically speaking. The Green Dots should never be off the field at the same time, if they were 

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I know that the beginning of our season could have been worse but it has gone pretty badd. I'm not burn the world down angry or anything like that but I'm sure I'm not the only one that is very deflated and having a really hard time finding optimism

imagine if we got beat down like this to the bengals or browns lol I think we will be fine.(that might change if they play ugly again against sea)