2019 Adopt-a-Bear

RJ_11

Now that the 53-man roster is set, I think it's time to each take one of these players in to our care for a year again. I'm happy to organize things, thinking a deadline of 6pm (CT) on Thursday for people to sign up, then I can have the draft order up before the Packers game kicks off.

Usual rules:

- Comment on the thread if you want in

- You get 24 hours to make your pick, if you miss your slot, you can just jump back in anytime and pick a player

- Once you've made your pick, PM or tag the next poster to let them know they're up

Draft order:

1. @Sugashane - Khalil Mack

2. @pigsooie5 - Anthony Miller

3. @Bigbear72 - David Montgomery

4. @RJ_11 - Roquan Smith

5. @Superman(DH23) - Eddie Jackson

6. @SLCbear - Mitch Trubisky

7. @Madmike90 - Allen Robinson

8. @soulman - Too upset with the week 1 performance to want to allow a Bear in to his home

9. @malagabears - Akiem Hicks

10. @ColGerBear - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

Edited by RJ_11
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

What do you do with it?

It? This is a human life we're talking about, it's a very serious responsibility.

But no, do whatever you want with it. Some people track their adoptee's stats in their sig, stick them as your avi, or just do nothing with it. It's just something we've been doing for a few years now.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Sorry sir, but rules state if you ask for a specific Bear before your pick you are assigned THIS Bear - giphy.gif

In so far as Ted is not officially an NFL Bear I believe in accordance with Rule XIV, Paragraph VIII, Subsection 1a and 2b I am exempt.

The aforementioned states that any adopted player or mascot so chosen for the member and assigned to him may be legally rejected by that member within 48 hours of such assignment.  Therefore, I do hereby exercise my right of rejection forthwith, and fivewith for good measure.  a_takethatfoo.gif

• Like 1