2019 Adopt-a-Bear

RJ_11

3 hours ago, soulman said:

In so far as Ted is not officially an NFL Bear I believe in accordance with Rule XIV, Paragraph VIII, Subsection 1a and 2b I am exempt.

The aforementioned states that any adopted player or mascot so chosen for the member and assigned to him may be legally rejected by that member within 48 hours of such assignment.  Therefore, I do hereby exercise my right of rejection forthwith, and fivewith for good measure.  a_takethatfoo.gif

Sorry brother, I read a tape measure, not subsections. So I'm gonna stick with subsection 1 - "You can't triple stamp a double stamp."

jZj2tkM.gif

1 hour ago, SLCbear said:

I'm in

....d....don't be swooping in on ARob fellas   He should be 100 finally !!

Wait! What?!?! You making picks early too?!

YOU WANNA SHARE THE BEAR WITH SOULMAN?!?!?!

LOL. Pretending I have any authority is fun.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Sorry brother, I read a tape measure, not subsections. So I'm gonna stick with subsection 1 - "You can't triple stamp a double stamp."

I'm gonna have to refer you to my attorney then.  His name is Mr. Brasi and he does ALL of my negotiating for me. :D

luca-brasi.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, soulman said:

I'm gonna have to refer you to my attorney then.  His name is Mr. Brasi and he does ALL of my negotiating for me. :D

luca-brasi.jpg

Well I have Lt Daniel Caffee between his military background, amazingly clean diet, and firm grasp of Scientology I feel completely safe.

a-few-good-men-640x360.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Well I have Lt Daniel Caffee between his military background, amazingly clean diet, and firm grasp of Scientology I feel completely safe.

a-few-good-men-640x360.jpg

Oh yeah, well then let me tell you the truth.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

afewgoodmen.jpg

I'll rip off young Daniels head and pour Bears Kool-Aid down his throat.  He's no match for me and I'll tell you another thing.

He looks old in Top Gun 2.  Washed up if ya' know what I mean.  No way he can pull 9gs any longer.  The guy is toast in a dogfight.

• Like 1

Draft order's up in the OP!

@Sugashane is up first. 

After tonight's game I'm not gonna be online much over the next day or two, as I'm consuming my body weight in beer at the cricket tomorrow. So keep it going smoothly please new parents. 24 hour time limit on picks, if whoever is OTC doesn't make their pick in 24 hours, just move on to the next poster. 

Please tag or PM the next person in the order so we keep it rolling quickly.

And remember to look after your new sons.