2019 Adopt-a-Bear

RJ_11

9 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Give me Eddie

Sorry I needed a few days to cleanse

Understandable, this is the only thread I can bring myself to read since Thursday.

I take it that's Jackson as well? And not Goldman? Or Pineiro? Too many Eddie's on this roster. Should go with the Ed, Edd and Eddy approach and all be called something slightly different.

5 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Understandable, this is the only thread I can bring myself to read since Thursday.

I take it that's Jackson as well? And not Goldman? Or Pineiro? Too many Eddie's on this roster. Should go with the Ed, Edd and Eddy approach and all be called something slightly different.

let's just go with Bojack

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

I was confused last year, and I'm confused now. What exactly happens with all these Bears adoptions, and stuff? 

Ya track progress  become resident expert on your player for the rest of us  take pride ....its usually a player who you think will  hv a big year 

6 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

let's just go with Bojack

12 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

I truly thought you meant Piniero until I saw the OP and not our all pro safety wow

Farkey trauma 

6 minutes ago, soulman said:

RJ, please let malagabear know he has my spot ok?  In fact since he's a very good personal friend of mine I'll even email him to let him know.

Sorry but I posted mainly as a joke.  I don't do these sideline deals.  Thanks for understanding.

No worries! @malagabears up next

• Like 1