GDT Week 1, Packers @ Bears

malagabears

The Packers' defense will certainly improve this season. It would be hard for them to be worse. But the question of upside with their defensive unit is fair given most of their acquisitions, while solid, have not shown star-level impact.

Green Bay is hoping its improving defense can do enough to support its star QB. Chicago is hoping its improving QB can do enough to support its star defense.

• Like 2

Got rain this morning so im patiently waiting and watching One Piece before I go out on the combine to harvest some red lentils. I love the DAZN app on my phone and auto steer in the combine lol. Should be able to watch the game.

Can't wait for this game.

Edited by DABEARSLCF04

5 minutes ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Got rain this morning so im patiently waiting and watching One Peace before I go out on the combine to harvest some red lentils. I love the DAZN app on my phone and auto steen in the combine lol. Should be able to watch the game.

Can't wait for this game.

I didn't understand about 80% of that.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Becuse your a city slicker.

Fact check true. Well a suburb slicker anyway.   Originally a Rockfordite which is neither suburban or big city.   

My rural extended family makes fun of me when I ask what to them are stupid questions.

I can shoot though.   

• Like 1