GDT Week 1, Packers @ Bears

malagabears

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Did you have your reading glasses on,  sir? xD

LOL I am actually wearing reading glasses right now.  Can't see any writing without them.  

They actually make me look older.  Without them people assume I am in my early 30s or late 20s (not kidding). 

I think it is because I have a baby face, all my hair, no grey, and I am not fat.

Turning 45 this year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

LOL I am actually wearing reading glasses right now.  Can't see any writing without them.  

They actually make me look older.  Without them people assume I am in my early 30s or late 20s (not kidding). 

I think it is because I have a baby face, all my hair, no grey, and I am not fat.

Turning 45 this year. 

I'm so freaking blind without my contacts or glasses. They said I was about 20/600 for my vision. I know I ticked off the wide when she moves my glasses on the morning. 

People assume I'm a hipster when working because of my long hair or a metalhead when at the gym. Lol. I hate having it due to laziness, but i donate to Wigs for Kids every few years. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'm so freaking blind without my contacts or glasses. They said I was about 20/600 for my vision. I know I ticked off the wide when she moves my glasses on the morning. 

People assume I'm a hipster when working because of my long hair or a metalhead when at the gym. Lol. I hate having it due to laziness, but i donate to Wigs for Kids every few years. 

I'm so lazy I wear my hair super short so I don't have to comb it.  

57 minutes ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

My family moved from Western Illinois(corn fields 800ft elevation) to High mountain Colorado last July(10,150ft elevation and love it here), I am certainly the only Bear fan in the area now...So I am cheering from Colorado now but still get to watch the Bears.. Go Bears!!!

Shout out to Two Mile High from One Mile High. happy0180.gif

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Turning 45 this year. 

Snifff....a mere child.  xD

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 1:26 PM, Packerraymond said:

Because you are forced to play him deep? His skillset requires that. Having a really good deep safety is extremely valuable. That's what Nick Collins was, that's what we hoped Haha was and why we drafted Darnell Savage. That's not a knock on Haha, you just can't say "you can't knock his mistakes because they forced him to play deep" if you guys put him in the box or in M2M, look out, that's not his game, should've signed Tre Boston then. His game is playing centerfield and he showed he was on the cusp of being elite at it in 2016. Hopefully he bombs one more year, signs a prove it deal with an AFC team and blows up like Hayward and Hyde 😉

Fair enough about his strength playing centerfield ...read and react with top end athleticism to recover, switch on fly and cover for blitzes and other curveballs Pagono will throw  is why we signed him

I believe that our overall scheme will build off the read and react model that fangio and co built ....now with more athleticism to close and switch and attack

Amos is a solid starter and sure tackler ...no thumper or playmaker (TOs) but solid, nice FBIQ and stays healthy

Here's to great game with minimal to no injuries ✌

I get NBC on antenna and it doesn't always come in.  But I think NBC streams it so I will be fine either way.

Worse comes to worse I will run to a nearby bar/restaurant.   

I usually watch the games on gamepass after the game so I can watch without commercials.

But I can't wait for this one.

Edited by dll2000

5 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

What kind of beer you guys going with tonight? I went with a beer from Anderson Valley brewing because they have a bear with antlers on the can, and also a Summer Pils because it was $6.99 for a 15 pack at the bottle shop by my work. 

Sadly I am not grilling, but my neighbor is and it should be kickass. 

One of my favorite summer beers is Andrerson’s Briney Melon Gose. 

• Like 1