GDT Week 1, Packers @ Bears

malagabears

1 minute ago, Nads786 said:

Very disappointing game. The offense is just not that great. I’m extremely disappointed in Mitch. He’s just not that special.

I would say the offensive coaches are nothing special also, but they still have the rest of the season to change and prove other wise.

But the Bears are not a Superbowl caliber team right now, the defense looked the part but nothing else was even remotely close to it.

2 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

46 throws against a soft box is inexcusable tonight.  Nagy has to go back to the drawing board this week.  

Monty needs to touch the ball a helluva lot more and he needs to get his scheme back together.  Jet/fly motions, and there needs to be answer at U.

I'm sorry but what drawing board did Nagy and the offensive side have this off season. They started the same way they left off last season.

Overreactions/trolls not withstanding.  Its 1 game the offense is going to gel and get better, hopefully it doesnt take until week 3 this time.  Next week is going to be a big test against a team with a real strong HFA this time of year.  It's a long season fellas, NEs worst record is in Sept, keep that in mind.

• Like 2