GDT Week 1, Packers @ Bears

malagabears

1 minute ago, Pool said:

Trolling is a bannable offense. Take it elsewhere and maybe try to learn some tact and class while you are at it.

Let him be, dude. Mitch and Antonio Brown will have the same amount of career receiving yards for the Raiders. 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Whole offensive side of the ball was a mess. Out of sync the whole first half. Subpar pass blocking. Bad penalties. DOG penalties. Just meh. 

Nagy is gonna get a pretty big pass from the national media because Mitch was not good but, man, our last 35 or so called plays were all passes. In a 1 score game. That just can’t happen. ESPECIALLY when your QB is struggling to settle in - take the pressure off of him a little. Maybe a screen pass or two? It was such a big deal to add RBs who are useful in the passing game. So use them! Mix in a draw? Maybe at some point stretch the field too. GB was sitting on everything at 15 yards. Stretch it out maybe? None of it. 

Performance across the board on offense was suspect at best outside of Robinson, but man did I dislike the way Nagy called the game just as much. 

No doubt. 2 awful awful awful play calls on 3rd and short to boot. Just shaking my head at the stupidity of it. I mean, did Nagy dig through the archives and uncover John Shoops playbook? Because that's exactly what it felt like.

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

There's plenty of blame to go around, starting with the HC.  Only Allen Robinson and David Montgomery are safe from criticism this week.

Montgomery looked pretty good, don't really understand why had what, 8 touches? 

2 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

We also saw the same movie last year, resulted in a 12-4 season, pardon me if I'm not ready to hit the panic button.

At the same time, it's the second year in the same offense and so far they have gone backwards. I expect better, a lot better going forward.

3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

We also saw the same movie last year, resulted in a 12-4 season, pardon me if I'm not ready to hit the panic button.

1st game of a new system and basically new qb is easy to excuse. This is not even remotely the same thing.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

That's all it was honestly but I sense the hostility around here so I'm out. Hopefully we don't soften Denver up too much for you boys.

I'd say less hostility and more extremely emotional after what was hyped up as a game to launch a season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

I took it as him just asking a question, but even if it was trolling it was a very weak one.

I took it as him rubbing salt in the wound. I think the answer to his question is beyond obvious. I mean how dumb would you have to be to not realize that the QB is a big part of the problem in an offensive performance like that.