Any fantasy football players here?

FilmJunkie

3 hours ago, FilmJunkie said:

If you want to join a 16 man league just send me a PM or just reply to the thread not a cash league just for bragging rights. 

We used to have two leagues, now none? No idea WTF happened this year???  You might find a player or two?

23 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I was wondering about that lol. It really seemed last season most of both leagues seemed very phoned in.....

I was super hype about this forums Fantasy League each year until last season when I played in a money league for the first time (and won! $600 profit). My interest in this league was just diminished due to that.

1 hour ago, FilmJunkie said:

you can close the thread I got all the players.

Yes I understand 16 is alot but it takes more skill to win in a 16 team league you can't just run over to the waiver wire if you drafted poorly

I don't necessarily disagree, but in the past our league(s) weren't meant to be super competitive.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I don't necessarily disagree, but in the past our league(s) weren't meant to be super competitive.

Theres nothing not competitive about a 10 Team League, if all players know what thier doing. It's when you have scrubs and Teams who quit that it becomes  a joke!

22 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Theres nothing not competitive about a 10 Team League, if all players know what thier doing. It's when you have scrubs and Teams who quit that it becomes  a joke!

More teams is more competitive (IMO) because there is more demand, but the same number of players available. So the level of talent you get is going to be a bigger gap, it separates the better players a bit more.