Packers Trade for LB BJ Goodson

MacReady

Solid non sexy player that will make the right run reads. Morrison 2.0.

I feel a little bad for Crawford since if it wasn’t for injuries he’d have probably made the team for specials. I get choosing Summers over him though just based on potential (Summers has legit starter measureables, just isn’t any mentally close yet).

6 hours ago, Chili said:

Calling him awesome tackler is weird. Despite being drafted in the same year as Martinez his NFL stats are miles behind Martinez.

As a measuring stick if Martinez is considered an "awesome tackler" then based on those stats Goodson is merely "good".

I think trying to use tackle quantity as a proxy for tackle quality would be a mistake. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

We officially gave up nothing. No way Giants are better than Balt.

Tim Tebow won a playoff game for the Broncos.  How did he do the year after Belichick exposed him?

Ravens are either winning 12 games or 4 games.  I have zero faith in Lamar Jackson if that defense doesn’t hold the opponent under 20 points.

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Tim Tebow won a playoff game for the Broncos.  How did he do the year after Belichick exposed him?

Ravens are either winning 12 games or 4 games.  I have zero faith in Lamar Jackson if that defense doesn’t hold the opponent under 20 points.

There's just too much talent in Balt for me to feel anything but confident they can pull out more than 6 wins.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

There's just too much talent in Balt for me to feel anything but confident they can pull out more than 6 wins.

I just don’t trust Jackson.  I’d certainly expect the Ravens to win more than the Giants, but with Jackson... Eh.  Stranger things have happened.

10 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

How did he do the year after Belichick exposed him?

Biggest Tebow fan here and this is off topic, but did he really get exposed? He was always bad. They just had enough of it lol. I thought it was pretty clear after week 17, and after the PIT win that he would never start again. I don't think BB needs any credit for anything with him.

It's an insult to Lamar with that comp but I'd be the first to tell you I said he looks like the guy we look back on and go "lol how did anymore fall for him?" Like we all knew kinda deal. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I just don’t trust Jackson.  I’d certainly expect the Ravens to win more than the Giants, but with Jackson... Eh.  Stranger things have happened.

Meh, don't fault you for it. I was a big believer in Jackson pre draft so naturally I'm a little higher on him, I think the tools are there and the arm isn't bad as advertised if you clean the feet. It is playing with fire there but dang if the Giants roster doesn't look about as bad as the Dolphins.