Jump to content
Hunter2_1

Title Defense Begins Here! LFG! Game 1 - Pittsburgh - GDT

Recommended Posts

Elandon Roberts being named captain is... unexpected, to say the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/09/2019 at 6:04 AM, Starless said:

Elandon Roberts being named captain is... unexpected, to say the least.

Yeah, weird. Didn't even have him as a lock this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Can't wait to see AB return punts on his former team.

Won't play them, unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Won't play them, unfortunately. 

...yeah unfortunately... but in the playoffs maybe?

Also, side note: I'm really glad to see all the members of the Patriots forum come out for this AB news. Really nice to have y'all back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to re-visit the "run first offense" issue, if they were really planning to only throw it ~20 times a game, would they have rushed to sign AB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Just to re-visit the "run first offense" issue, if they were really planning to only throw it ~20 times a game, would they have rushed to sign AB?

I think thew loss of Andrews and having zero TE depth might have changed the plan a little

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Van Noy inactive concerned me at first - then remembered the team has Bentley and Collins as depth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Van Noy inactive concerned me at first - then remembered the team has Bentley and Collins as depth. 

It should still concern you, Van Noy is very important. 

All the inactives:

CB Joejuan Williams, S Obi Melifonwu, WR Demaryius Thomas, RB Damien Harris, OT Korey Cunningham, LB Kyle Van Noy, DT Byron Cowart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

It should still concern you, Van Noy is very important. 

All the inactives:

CB Joejuan Williams, S Obi Melifonwu, WR Demaryius Thomas, RB Damien Harris, OT Korey Cunningham, LB Kyle Van Noy, DT Byron Cowart.

I’m not too concerned. I have faith in Bentley and some in Collins. It isn’t nearly the death blow it used to be - losing Hightower or KVN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If the Steelers are going to win tonight, they have to dominate on the offensive and defensive line"

Good analysis Chris.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UniversalAuthor said:

What kind of throw was that?

no follow through it looked like. Tom always comes out week 1 with rust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×