Jets sign Jeremy Kerley

rdelaney89

The only way this move makes sense is to hold Marshall's spot till his suspension is done. And honestly we should cut Kerley the day Marshall's suspension over. Last thing we need in a rebuild is having a average player take snaps away from guys like Anderson, Stewart, Hanson, Marshall and Peake. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The only way this move makes sense is to hold Marshall's spot till his suspension is done. And honestly we should cut Kerley the day Marshall's suspension over. Last thing we need in a rebuild is having a average player take snaps away from guys like Anderson, Stewart, Hanson, Marshall and Peake. 

This. Starting to look like he is just a place holder to a degree which I'm cool with

9 hours ago, ekill08x said:

If they brought kerley in the be a kick returner than Mac should be fired on the spot. Just ask Westoff about his opinion of kerley returning kicks and punts.

Can't wait to see all those fair catches again man. Building a team but significant reps at QB, 2 WRs, and RB are all by veterans. What a way to build a team.

This is what I have been trying to tell people for months.  I really don't think Mac understands is own plan.  Some of his draft picks & personal moves are way over my head. Why bring in all these vet players like Fitz, McCown,  Kerley, and all the others, lets just play all the kids we got, if we fail or succeed at least we know what we got. What is so complicated about that. That would be my plan.  Now I have to get ready for Hurricane Irma here is Florida, this storm is a monster. 

I think it seems like a lot of over reaction to this signing. You'd have to imagine the guys that Macc and Bowles drafted are going to get their shot to make plays. Take a deep breath, see how he's used then complain if he's still seeing significant time after week 4 when Marshall comes back.

Archived