Matt Stafford is the WORST QB in the NFL

thedorchannel

Y.A Tittle played for 17 years.  Went 0-4.  Clearly the worst.    Or maybe Steve Grogan, 0-3 during a 15 year career.   Or maybe Bert Jones, 0-3 in an 11 year career.

Or maybe an 0-3 record is a silly foundation for a clickbait, dubious-premise take.

The good news is that we only have less than 3 days before we can actually talk about new stuff.   Can't come soon enough.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, thedorchannel said:

I don't care about how many yards he threw for or any BS stat padding facts.  He's the worst for this reason:

If you give the other 31 starting QBs 9 or 10 straight years as the unquestioned starter... they'll come up with at least 1 playoff win.

I don’t have any stats to back this up, so I’m very lucky that you don’t either, but you’re wrong.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, thedorchannel said:

I don't care about how many yards he threw for or any BS stat padding facts.  He's the worst for this reason:

If you give the other 31 starting QBs 9 or 10 straight years as the unquestioned starter... they'll come up with at least 1 playoff win.

It's fun to make baseless comments and make zero effort attempting to support it, isn't it?

I'm not a Stafford fan, but he has been through numerous terrible coaches and coordinators, and very little consistency in team quality around him.

I do think the Lions should move on from Stafford so they can both have a fresh start, but he could start elsewhere in the league, no doubt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Including BD Nick?

B.D.Nick has gotten a big contract after joining a new team and then disappointing horribly before, so I don't see why his Jags tenure will be any different. 

• Like 1