Expectations for this season?

NYRaider

How many games will we win?   

41 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins will we have this year?

I was very critical of this offense but now I’m fully convinced our Offense would of been Top 5 with an AB that actually wanted to play here. Also probably Top 8 if we draft Hollywood Brown at 24 and Jacobs at 27. 

I’m more expecting the 13-15 range now which is still way above my expectations. 

To add on to my previous post, we are not gonna make it as a Top 10 Offense with our current WR core. We have no true #2. Renfrow as a slot is questionable. Teams will easily start game planning for Williams and Waller. With a dedicated AB we probably have the 4th or 5th best offense in the league. Unfortunate. 

A WR and another EDGE in the 1st next year and business will be boomin. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I was very critical of this offense but now I’m fully convinced our Offense would of been Top 5 with an AB that actually wanted to play here. Also probably Top 8 if we draft Hollywood Brown at 24 and Jacobs at 27. 

I’m more expecting the 13-15 range now which is still way above my expectations. 

Quite the heel-turn.

7 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I’m sorry but this is laughable. If the Raiders go 4-1 that means they’ll have to win a game against either the Chiefs or the Bears in London. Carr hasn’t ever looked good against the chiefs, heck even supernatural events prevent him from looking good. That’s going to be an L. I don’t think the Raiders have ever even won in London and they are playing against a great defense in the bears. I can’t see a win here either. But if the Raiders go 3-2 I’ll be impressed because they’ll be on the road 3 of the next 4. Personally i think 2-3 is more realistic. 

noted. we'll see.

• 3 months later...

Scenario #1

This is kind of crazy but if NYJ, Den, Cin, Atl, Dal, and Indi win with a Chi loss I believe we get the 10th (Oak) and 13th (Chi) picks.

Scenario #2

Oak win, Pit loss, Tenn loss, Indi Win, and as long as Chi, Det, LAC lose with a Mia win we make the playoffs.

I can not remember a year were a team could have a top ten pick or make the playoffs because of week 17.

Edited by drfrey13

39 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Scenario #1

This is kind of crazy but if NYJ, Den, Cin, Atl, Dal, and Indi win with a Chi loss I believe we get the 10th (Oak) and 13th (Chi) picks.

Scenario #2

Oak win, Pit loss, Tenn loss, Indi Win, and as long as Chi, Det, LAC lose with a Mia win we make the playoffs.

I can not remember a year were a team could have a top ten pick or make the playoffs because of week 17.

So honestly that means the Raiders will probably end up somewhere around 15/16 which feels about right for this team. 

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

It's hilarious because we've nearly doubled our wins from last year with a flawed roster and a brutal schedule and people are still trying to find fault. It's a PROCESS. Not a quick fix.

The Raiders have been a dumpster fire for so long, we fans have forgotten what it's like to relevant. Finding fault is the Raider way.

• Like 1