Week 1: Buffalo Bills vs NY Jets

Bobby816

31 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Tough battle but Henry Anderson needs to be suspended, what a dirty player. Never seen a more blatant attempt to run into Josh Allen's knees that im sure you could find on google. Glad to see Gregg Williams D doing Gregg Williams D stuff. No place in the league for the hit on Allen and the hit on Haushka and it's not a knock on the team or fans but just Anderson and Williams. 

Didn't catch that but did see your DT crush Sam on his knees.  Did see the late hit on Anderson though, not typical of him so who knows.

Edited by Rockice_8

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Didn't catch that but did see your DT crush Sam on his knees.  Did see the late hit on Anderson though, not typical of him so who knows.

Was it Jordan Phillips? I think i remember something but i hope it wasn't intentional. Pretty sure he got flagged for it. 

Yeah Anderson was like 8 feet away from Allen, on his knees, crawls the 8' right into josh allens back left knee and table tops him. One of the most blatant cheap shots ive seen, couldn't even imagine if Allen would've torn his ACL there lol. 

Either way, I hope CJ Mosley's alright. He's a beast but best of luck the rest of the way besides the next time we play you B|

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Tough battle but Henry Anderson needs to be suspended, what a dirty player. Never seen a more blatant attempt to run into Josh Allen's knees that im sure you could find on google. Glad to see Gregg Williams D doing Gregg Williams D stuff. No place in the league for the hit on Allen and the hit on Haushka and it's not a knock on the team or fans but just Anderson and Williams. 

Oliver has an even worse shot on Darnold. So if you want Anderson suspended... Oliver should get the same if not worse.

53 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Oliver has an even worse shot on Darnold. So if you want Anderson suspended... Oliver should get the same if not worse.

Where is this hit? Not saying it didn't happen I am just honestly curious to see the play. 

The Jordan Phillips hit that he was flagged for was a terrible hit and completely uncalled for. 

My issue with Anderson is this isn't the first time he's done something controversial and even earlier on that drive he was flagged for roughing the passer.

57 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Where is this hit? Not saying it didn't happen I am just honestly curious to see the play. 

The Jordan Phillips hit that he was flagged for was a terrible hit and completely uncalled for. 

My issue with Anderson is this isn't the first time he's done something controversial and even earlier on that drive he was flagged for roughing the passer.

If I remember right it was in the 2nd quarter (not sure exactly). It was flagged for roughing the passer. Went right at Darnolds knees

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yeah so that was the Jordan Phillipls hit not Ed Oliver. I agree it was pretty egregious and called correctly though.

Yep, that was the Phillips hit. Young kid doing young kid stuff. I hope it isn't how he operates over the next few years.

12 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

If I remember right it was in the 2nd quarter (not sure exactly). It was flagged for roughing the passer. Went right at Darnolds knees

That wasn't Oliver and it was flagged. I was more going at the Anderson only because we know the history of Gregg Williams. Leslie Frazier is the opposite in everyway of Gregg Williams lol doubt he told the Bills players to go for the knees but that's something i can def see Williams saying. Either way im glad neither were injured. 

Edited by The BILLievers

31 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

That wasn't Oliver and it was flagged. I was more going at the Anderson only because we know the history of Gregg Williams. Leslie Frazier is the opposite in everyway of Gregg Williams lol doubt he told the Bills players to go for the knees but that's something i can def see Williams saying. Either way im glad neither were injured. 

Who it was doesn't matter really to me. The point I was making was that you were saying that Anderson should get suspended when in fact Phillips had an even dirtier hit on Darnold. So you called out one of our guys when your own was worse. And I never said anything about any of it being on purpose or anything of that sort. So I really have no clue why you even brought up who our DCs are.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Who it was doesn't matter really to me. The point I was making was that you were saying that Anderson should get suspended when in fact Phillips had an even dirtier hit on Darnold. So you called out one of our guys when your own was worse. And I never said anything about any of it being on purpose or anything of that sort. So I really have no clue why you even brought up who our DCs are.

Even dirtier hit? Lmao. At least Phillips was close by when the ball was thrown. Anderson was almost 10 feet away from Allen at the time of throw and crab walked behind him and took out his knees. 

I brought up DCs because i think Williams tells his players to injure other offensive players. 

10 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

I don’t like how the offense looked just like the Fins offense the past 3 years. That won’t cut it

The offense was schemed to counter what Buffalo does defensively. I think everyone is over analyzing week 1 due to typically overreaction Monday and preconceived opinions on Gase. 

We were in position to win. 

-Missed FG

-Robby doesn’t get enough separation in two crucial throws 

-Goose RTP kept a Bills drive alive and they got 3 from it

not to mention Mosley getting hurt, OL was poor, we couldn’t cover and got no pressure on Allen. 

Have to give these guys time to gel and add talent, we’re just not good enough or deep enough to overcome all those errors. Not to mention there are things I missed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

The overreaction was that that was one of our only legit winnable games early on in the season. And we lost. 

Our next 5 games are Cleveland, NE twice, Philly and Dallas. We lose Monday night and more than likely this team starts the season 0-6

You know better Bobby. 

Cleveland got blasted by Tennessee.

Philly was getting rocked by Washington until they got it together. 

Dallas is beatable

New England is a team we tend to perform our best against. 

Any given Sunday. 

Also if we’re gonna 0-6 according to you, was being 1-5 that much better?

• Like 1