Week 1 Niners @ Bucs

ravishingone

12 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Trade the whole draft for Tua? Why not...

I’m not entirely sold on Tua. Haven’t seen enough of him, he’s surrounded by good players and so far they’ve beat up on a basketball school and a school who have appeared in precisely one bowl game since Eisenhower was president.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Horrible offense. Looked like Koetter was calling plays for a bit there.

Maybe Jameis just isn't good at the deep ball (duh) and he shouldn't be expected to throw it.

For almost 2 quarters there we had no running with Barber and a bunch of deep routes with no check down options

Edited by Pickle Rick

12 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

So are the excuses for Winston done with orrr? 

Nah I seen the light when after the Bengals game last year. That pick 6 to end any chance of a comeback just confirms he is a dumb football player. Theres legit no reason to throw the ball there knowing how close the game is. His deep ball sucks too. Whats the qb solution in 2020?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Nah I seen the light when after the Bengals game last year. That pick 6 to end any chance of a comeback just confirms he is a dumb football player. Theres legit no reason to throw the ball there knowing how close the game is. His deep ball sucks too. Whats the qb solution in 2020?

I dunno but I don't want Tua thats for sure...   He has similar problems as Winston Decision making under pressure.   He can run a bit better so there's that.  

I haven't watched Herbet at all really so no idea about him.

We could trade for Josh Rosen, Eli Manning,  There aren't many options.

2 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

I dunno but I don't want Tua thats for sure...   He has similar problems as Winston Decision making under pressure.   He can run a bit better so there's that.  

Hell no on Herbert. He doesnt make many NFL throws I seen maybe 2 all night vs Auburn. I’d sign Tyrod Taylor or a bridge type QB than to tie up $25 million for the stuff we seen past 4 years

1 minute ago, sryan66611 said:

We probably won't know which QBs will rise up for top picks until February. As of now I'd be eyeing Herbert though.

Josh Rosen sucks. 

I would like to trade Winston to a QB needy team. 

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

He s not wrong, if SF doesn t jump offside, he doesn t even have a choice.  Amazing how many decisions and bad play at critical times kill this team tine and time again.

And if we score, BA is a hero for the call.

I liked it. The game was one score regardless.