Week 1 Niners @ Bucs

ravishingone

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

And if we score, BA is a hero for the call.

I liked it. The game was one score regardless.

It just the event what led to thr decision is such a #itsabucslife.  It s not even a choice if SF jumps offside.  Does he make the same call if one of those 2 TDs passes were converted in the first half.  The team can t get out of its own way since Gruden

Edited by ravishingone

Week 2 Thursday Night will be telling for how the season goes. 

Defense played real well and Rojo really got going too. 

Jameis I guess is just going to always be that guy that throws the pick. Really frustrating. He could be so much better but if we hold on to him long term I see him being an Andy Dalton/Matt Stafford.

While I don't think Baltimore would let him go, why not see what the price on RG3 is.  I think that what happened in the Jags game where an unknown gets a chance to play they can surprise people.  While i don't think they maintain that trajectory as a play, but maybe we finally give Griffin that chance after this week. On a short week we can't really make many changes.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

And if we score, BA is a hero for the call.

I liked it. The game was one score regardless.

Exactly and if we don't score and our defense held, that put us in position to score.  Ideally we score a TD there but who knows how the rest plays out.  We can't play the could've, should've game.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

This one is easy

OJ was balling with Fitzmagic at the helm and now hes pedestrian with Jameis trash throwing the rock 

Which you can basically say for the rest of the WR core as well

#debunked

Except he wasn’t.

He’s often injured, frequently drops easy passes (which have lead to INTs on multiple occasions) and is prone to fumbling in the red zone. 

He’s not contributed to the success of this offence anywhere near as much as someone of his physical abilities.

4 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Except he wasn’t.

He’s often injured, frequently drops easy passes (which have lead to INTs on multiple occasions) and is prone to fumbling in the red zone. 

He’s not contributed to the success of this offence anywhere near as much as someone of his physical abilities.

I mean some of that is right , but I never thought OJ would get this much hate lol maybe if this continues to happen or he gets injured for an extended period of time this year then I'd be annoyed but as for me he still has some high potential and is thought of as a big breakout waiting to happen 

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I mean some of that is right , but I never thought OJ would get this much hate lol maybe if this continues to happen or he gets injured for an extended period of time this year then I'd be annoyed but as for me he still has some high potential and is thought of as a big breakout waiting to happen 

He’s getting hate from me because he continually makes basic mental errors that a high school player, let alone a pro with his talent, shouldn’t make.

For ball carriers, fumbles go down as mental mistakes for me. Catch the ball, secure it, get YAC. If you can’t go through that process consistently, it’s difficult to justify your place as a receiving option at this level.