Week 1 Niners @ Bucs

ravishingone

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If Vea and Suh stay healthy, I would be shocked if the rush defense isn t better then last season.  GMC was a good penetrator, but when oline got their hands on him, he got moved out of the way.  Going to be a lot of fun.

Edited by ravishingone

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I wouldn t be shocked to J Evans to go on IR before Sunday.  Right now, Bucannon is safety 4, pretty sure they don t want that as a long term solution.

Stewart too. BA didn't seem terribly worried about safety depth in his presser yesterday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Are we allowed to post that Jameis should have a good game?  Or is it more appropriate to acknowledge the passing game with only mentioning how great of a WR Mike Evans continues to be?  Just curious. 😉

Chris Godwin is about to have a breakout year and OJ is gonna be talked about as one of the best TEs in the league.

It doesn't matter who's throwing them the ball. Duh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, indifference said:

Im tired of seeing Evans name on the injury report. Both him and Hargraves are injury prone.

It's one of those nagging injuries that doesn't take much to tweak. And you overwork other joints and tendons to compensate and can tweak those as well.

Not everyone can suffer injuries that are supposed to sideline you for extended periods of time but only put you out for a fraction of it like 350lb Vita Vea. 😂

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's one of those nagging injuries that doesn't take much to tweak. And you overwork other joints and tendons to compensate and can tweak those as well.

Not everyone can suffer injuries that are supposed to sideline you for extended periods of time but only put you out for a fraction of it like 350lb Vita Vea. 😂

I like to think of myself as a knee expert so this makes me look pretty damn smart 

On 8/9/2019 at 12:54 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I'd say less for a pro athlete unless they are just being overly cautious. 2-3 weeks and he will be ready is my guess.  They will probably hold him out another week for precautions and then 1 more week to get "back" into playing shape. 

My guess is 4 weeks from now he will be full go 

August 9 injured and playing in week 1 on September 8.  

tenor.gif?itemid=7997356

Might as well try and predict what he will do...

Vea with 2 TFL and 1 sack in a Bucs win.