Week 1 Niners @ Bucs

ravishingone

1 hour ago, Calibucsfan said:

Falcons/Panthers have yet to score a point

Also the Browns game is entertaining but GOT DAMN is Mariota bad. He is legit holding that offense back. They should be up by a lot more than 6 points right now.

EDIT: from the Browns forum

One thing to be a good OC, HC is another level.  Koetter couldn t manage it and at least he was a HC in college

1 hour ago, Calibucsfan said:

Falcons/Panthers have yet to score a point

Also the Browns game is entertaining but GOT DAMN is Mariota bad. He is legit holding that offense back. They should be up by a lot more than 6 points right now.

EDIT: from the Browns forum

I thought Mariota had a decent game. Can do much worse than a solid game manager that does enough.

11 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

One thing to be a good OC, HC is another level.  Koetter couldn t manage it and at least he was a HC in college

In the limited interviews I’ve seen of Kitchens, I’ve never thought he’s came across as likeable.

He might be quite polarising, so probably needs to work under someone else’s leadership to balance that out.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

In the limited interviews I’ve seen of Kitchens, I’ve never thought he’s came across as likeable.

He might be quite polarising, so probably needs to work under someone else’s leadership to balance that out.

A lot of egos to balance, this was not the start he needed.