Week 1 GDT - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

Also, if you're looking for guests on the pod, I'd love to do it! I was trying to start an NFL podcast with some friends, but it fell through. 

We are ALWAYS looking for new guests. We've done the last few episodes as a pair after having @John232, @mw2noobbuster, and @N4L on in successive weeks. We'll definitely bring them back as well, but would love to have more guests from our forum for the variety. 

Here's a sign-up thread for anyone who's interested: 

• Like 2

I was reading somewhere else about our penalties last night.  

Niners ranked, most penalties:

2017: 4th

2018: 13th

2019(so far): 4th

The general thought was that Saleh wasn't very good and Shanny was a wizard, but that makes playcalling more complex and "confusing."

I think it's overly simplistic to lay it all on playcalling, but it did get my gears turning.  Any thoughts here?

3 minutes ago, Ataal said:

I was reading somewhere else about our penalties last night.  

Niners ranked, most penalties:

2017: 4th

2018: 13th

2019(so far): 4th

The general thought was that Saleh wasn't very good and Shanny was a wizard, but that makes playcalling more complex and "confusing."

I think it's overly simplistic to lay it all on playcalling, but it did get my gears turning.  Any thoughts here?

Indeed. You can listen to them here: https://anchor.fm/y2lamanaki/episodes/49ers-Future-Episode-VII---Breaking-down-49ers--Buccaneers-e5atgu

:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

We are ALWAYS looking for new guests. We've done the last few episodes as a pair after having @John232, @mw2noobbuster, and @N4L on in successive weeks. We'll definitely bring them back as well, but would love to have more guests from our forum for the variety. 

Here's a sign-up thread for anyone who's interested: 

Is it just my dirty mind or does everyone smile when they see @N4L?

• Like 3