The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

I think it will take us awhile to find our groove. Baker will force some stuff and throw a INT. Tennessee may have one of the best secondaries in the NFL. Jurrell Casey is a beast, but they have nobodies in that front 7. They’re starting a 37 year old Cameron wake. They MUST pressure Baker or he will pick them apart. We have too many weapons for him to choose from.

However, Mariota is physically done. I won’t be shocked if he’s benched at some point for Tennessee. I think he’s the reason Tennessee will lose this week. 

Edited by candyman93

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think it will take us awhile to find our groove. Baker will force some stuff and throw a INT. Tennessee may have one of the best secondaries in the NFL. Jurrell Casey is a beast, but they have nobodies in that front 7. They’re starting a 37 year old Cameron wake. They MUST pressure Baker or he will pick them apart. We have too many weapons for him to choose from.

However, Mariota is physically done. I won’t be shocked if he’s benched at some point for Tennessee. I think he’s the reason Tennessee will lose this week. 

They have Byard, Evans and Casey on that defense and a bunch of inconsistent players. Landry is solid. Don’t know how much awake has left in the tank. 

The big question is can we stop Derek Henry?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Should I even give my typical response? You know, the "it's sold out so there should be around 70k people going" response.

I'm not. Might be going December 22nd though.

My dumbass and a couple titans fans paid $300 for tickets 🤡