The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

Thanks for the feedback @dtait93. It is always good to chat with reasonable, intelligent FB fans.

You certainly have the facts to back up your claims. Let's just say this - the Titans are still a member of the NFL. They still won 9 games last year. Even though on paper, the Browns may have the advantage, any NFL team is capable of beating any other NFL team on any given Sunday. That is why the games are played on the field.

I am also convinced that the Titans did not forget how to play football overnight. I see the Titans doing their best to make a game of it  - but in the end, I see the Browns talent winning out. We will know for sure in approx 75 hours.

Cattleman is here. I read the Brown's forum about everyday. Just don't post as much. I'm very excited about this year. I think the defense may carry us early. I'm a little worried about our off. line and the health of O.B.J.  Browns will probably fix the line in next years draft. The line isn't awful but just average. We traded for a couple of guards so I 
 think one will fix the right guard spot. Browns 24- Titans 13.

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Thanks for the feedback @dtait93. It is always good to chat with reasonable, intelligent FB fans.

You certainly have the facts to back up your claims. Let's just say this - the Titans are still a member of the NFL. They still won 9 games last year. Even though on paper, the Browns may have the advantage, any NFL team is capable of beating any other NFL team on any given Sunday. That is why the games are played on the field.

I am also convinced that the Titans did not forget how to play football overnight. I see the Titans doing their best to make a game of it  - but in the end, I see the Browns talent winning out. We will know for sure in approx 75 hours.

THIS IS A FORMAL WARNING FOR TROLLING.

4 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Is this an issue that's been known about this offseason? Don't recall seeing anything about OBJ having an injury, but I obviously don't follow the Browns that closely.

Feel like he is trying to sandbag the titans

4 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Is this an issue that's been known about this offseason? Don't recall seeing anything about OBJ having an injury, but I obviously don't follow the Browns that closely.

Yeah it’s been an issue most of training camp. I was hoping it was an “injury”, but looks like it’s an injury. 

4 hours ago, cattleman78 said:

Cattleman is here. I read the Brown's forum about everyday. Just don't post as much. I'm very excited about this year. I think the defense may carry us early. I'm a little worried about our off. line and the health of O.B.J.  Browns will probably fix the line in next years draft. The line isn't awful but just average. We traded for a couple of guards so I 
 think one will fix the right guard spot. Browns 24- Titans 13.

Whoops I didn’t know you were reading or I wouldn’t have talked about you so negatively 🤭

Archived