The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

I think schematically this is what I’d do:

Stick Denzel on Corey Davis early in the game. Get Davis frustrated and it will let us have an extra safety in the box to stop Henry. Then, if we get a significant lead and force Tennessee to abandon the run, change it up.

Have Denzel on their 2nd best WR, double team Davis and completely destroy any chance of a comeback.

There are gonna be bumps in the road. Hell, we may even start off with a loss tomorrow, even though I don't think so.

I'm just so ready to put the last 20 years of sh!tty football behind me (behind us).

The new era kinda started the middle of last season, but it truly starts tomorrow.

Image result for andy dufresne rain gif

10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I think schematically this is what I’d do:

Stick Denzel on Corey Davis early in the game. Get Davis frustrated and it will let us have an extra safety in the box to stop Henry. Then, if we get a significant lead and force Tennessee to abandon the run, change it up.

Have Denzel on their 2nd best WR, double team Davis and completely destroy any chance of a comeback.

I wouldnt start out with the extra safety in the box. I would like to see if our DL can stop the run first. They have the ability to live in the titans backfield. Henry cant do anything if he cant get going right away

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

There are gonna be bumps in the road. Hell, we may even start off with a loss tomorrow, even though I don't think so.

I'm just so ready to put the last 20 years of sh!tty football behind me (behind us).

The new era kinda started the middle of last season, but it truly starts tomorrow.

I’m with you, but I really need a win tomorrow.  The annual tradition of losing the opener is a goddam bummer.

Archived