The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

We're about to embark on what each of us hope is a lengthy period of success for our beloved Browns.  I for one, am very excited about our prospects, as are all of you.

However, I wanted to take a minute to recognize two folks in this forum.  After becoming a huge fan of Australian Rules Football over the last four years, I've come to realize that to be a fan of that sport, living in Ohio, takes extraordinary dedication.  We're 14 hours behind them here, so day games begin around 11:00 p.m.  Night games around 5:25 a.m.  It is tough, but being a school teacher, and the season running from March-September, it can be done.

I know that we all love having @Kiwibrown and @hornbybrown as part of our "family" here. 

But I have a huge amount of respect for them, based upon the fact that they make huge sacrifices in their schedules to be able to watch games with us. 

Ali G Respect! GIF - AliG SachaBaronCohen Respect GIFs 

Gentlemen, enjoy the game, and know that in my humble opinion, the forum is a much better place because the two of you are here.  

We're spread out throughout the US, and Europe ( @Mega Ron) as well as around the world, yet the colors of brown and orange bring us to just a few keystrokes away from one another.  

Thanks @Webmaster for making that possible.

Browns fans........

Graham Allen Here We Go GIF - GrahamAllen HereWeGo Selfie GIFs

31 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

We're about to embark on what each of us hope is a lengthy period of success for our beloved Browns.  I for one, am very excited about our prospects, as are all of you.

However, I wanted to take a minute to recognize two folks in this forum.  After becoming a huge fan of Australian Rules Football over the last four years, I've come to realize that to be a fan of that sport, living in Ohio, takes extraordinary dedication.  We're 14 hours behind them here, so day games begin around 11:00 p.m.  Night games around 5:25 a.m.  It is tough, but being a school teacher, and the season running from March-September, it can be done.

I know that we all love having @Kiwibrown and @hornbybrown as part of our "family" here. 

But I have a huge amount of respect for them, based upon the fact that they make huge sacrifices in their schedules to be able to watch games with us. 

Ali G Respect! GIF - AliG SachaBaronCohen Respect GIFs 

Gentlemen, enjoy the game, and know that in my humble opinion, the forum is a much better place because the two of you are here.  

We're spread out throughout the US, and Europe ( @Mega Ron) as well as around the world, yet the colors of brown and orange bring us to just a few keystrokes away from one another.  

Thanks @Webmaster for making that possible.

Browns fans........

Graham Allen Here We Go GIF - GrahamAllen HereWeGo Selfie GIFs

Here we go indeed. Enjoy the game today fellas. 

Archived