The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Excited to see Greedy starting. He has the higher ceiling. I want his athleticism on whoever is the best athlete for Tennessee.

I thought Mitchell made more sense to start, let Greedy come in a little later but if he's ready all three are capable.

Avery just doesn't seem to have a place here, a little small at end and of little use at LB because we won't use 3 often nor need the extra blitzer hopefully. He may get traded because of that but being inactive probably doesn't help his value but probably will get teams to call about him. Or he is under the weather.

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Excited to see Greedy starting. He has the higher ceiling. I want his athleticism on whoever is the best athlete for Tennessee.

Ward and Williams about to become our new version of Dixon and Minnifield?  Lockdown corners, of course, have a tougher time in today's game, as they can't get "handsy."

It's crazy how many people think that the Titans aren't going to fight us tooth and nails for 4 quarters... how many people think we're just going easily roll the Titans...

Well coached team with special and elite defensive playmakers in the secondary w/ a rising star pass rusher and many other underrated impact players. 

Harold Landry and Cameron Wake are going to give people fits this year. The combo of Adoree Jackson, Logan Ryan, Kevin Byard, Kenny Vaccaro, Dane Cruikshank, and Amani Hooker are going to create a special rotation at CB and Safety.

Jurell Casey is one of the most underrated lineman much like Cam Heyward in the league.

Rashaan Evans is finally healthy at LB after a rough rookie year. Coming out of Bama he had star written all over him. Jayon Brown is an above average LB.

This defense is going to give us problems... and anyone who is shocked if they do hasn't been paying attention...

Archived