The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He looked rattled and Freddie didn’t pick up on it (or didn’t care) and didn’t help him with the playcalls.

Not a great showing by those two.

I don't think Freddie adjusted his plan to account for deficiencies on the OLine. That's at the top of what was disappointing to me b/c I thought he did a good job of that previously. I know we were trying to play catch-up but too many all verticals and no extra chip help for our Tackles.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He looked rattled and Freddie didn’t pick up on it (or didn’t care) and didn’t help him with the playcalls.

Not a great showing by those two.

Didn’t they go down 22-13 the next play? 

I think Baker made some bad reads in the last quarter.  It’s definitely something he needs to improve on.  

Next week is big

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

I don't think Freddie adjusted his plan to account for deficiencies on the OLine. That's at the top of what was disappointing to me b/c I thought he did a good job of that previously. I know we were trying to play catch-up but too many all verticals and no extra chip help for our Tackles.

Yeah, and I get it’s hard to try to scheme to make up for losing TWO tackles mid game, but protecting Baker should be objective #1.

Archived