The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hopefully someone can convince Greg Robinson to change his number to 73.

I get what you were thinking when you posted this LGB. Lemme offer my $.02

I remember that the late Steve Sabol was in town on opening weekend of the 2004 season. We opened with the Rats that year at home. There was a formal banquet the night previous to that, and Steve was a featured speaker/ presenter. He had the honor of introducing Jim Brown to the crowd that night. I won't soon forget his introduction.

"The greatest running back, the north star to which all other running backs are measured against, Jim Brown".

I think Joe Thomas is in that class as well. I know the Browns aren't that much into retiring numbers - but no one should ever touch 73 again.

• Like 1

As far as the game goes, Tennessee's defense is no joke. What killed us the last time we played the Titans is we had Kizer under center. Now we have Baker. Can someone say "upgrade?"

But I think this game will be controlled by our ferocious pass rush. To be blunt, I just don't see Tennessee having the talent on their offensive line to stymie our front 6 or 7. Mariota will be running for his life. The only hint of a saving grace will be if  Henry busts a couple of big ones early.

Our defense has a decided advantage over the Titans offense. Time to step on their throat and not let up until the stadium scoreboard has a 4 in the QTR field - and the clock reads 0:00. 20-10 Browns

Edited by brooks1957

19 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

I get what you were thinking when you posted this LGB. Lemme offer my $.02

I remember that the late Steve Sabol was in town on opening weekend of the 2004 season. We opened with the Rats that year at home. There was a formal banquet the night previous to that, and Steve was a featured speaker/ presenter. He had the honor of introducing Jim Brown to the crowd that night. I won't soon forget his introduction.

"The greatest running back, the north star to which all other running backs are measured against, Jim Brown".

I think Joe Thomas is in that class as well. I know the Browns aren't that much into retiring numbers - but no one should ever touch 73 again.

I was just kidding.

6 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Although it's been on my fridge since months ago, I'm just now realizing I have a wedding this Sunday at 4. I'm crestfallen. 

Sounds like a great wedding to just go to the reception 

of course they will understand. They decided to get married during football season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JDD said:

of course they will understand. They decided to get married during football season. 

My friend’s sister got married the day of an OSU Michigan game.

The literally had to delay the start as people were in their cars listening to the end of the game and the wedding party was watching it in the church.

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JDD said:

Would love to, but I actually just got married myself. Our third week of marriage is probably a little too soon for me to slip into my true form.

To make matters worse, it's my wife's Pennsylvania family so they're all Steelers fans. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Would love to, but I actually just got married myself.

Congrats.

Our third week of marriage is probably a little too soon for me to slip into my true form.

False.

To make matters worse, it's my wife's Pennsylvania family so they're all Steelers fans. 

Jesus, Mary and Joesph what are you doing with your life?

• Like 4