The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I just worry about trying to tackle a 6’4 250 LBs runningback that runs a 4.5 forty.

I am not worried about Mariota. His scrambling will be annoying, but not his arm. For some perspective, Bakers rookie year throwing is equal to Mariotas best career year throwing. Baker didn’t even play 2 games.

Well it seems like Silks has preached more about securing the ball carrier and making the tackle, where Greggg was all about forcing TOs

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I don't expect a lot of fireworks in the first week, but I think we control this game pretty easily. I'll say 17-9 us. Chubb has two TDs on short yardage stuff and Baker throws for 300 with an INT. Defense bends but doesn't break and gives up 3 FGs. 

If we see Baker throw for 300yds and gets zero TDs. That means he was struggling in the red zone. After last season and the addition of OBJ, I can’t see them struggling in the redzone like that, that it results in Chubb taking easy TDs. I see 24/27 points. 2 Baker TDs 1 Chubb RD and 1-2 FGs

download.jpg

The main thing that worries me about the Titans Wr Corps......we got one of the ones I like.....but Corey Davis across from A.J. Brown with the kid from Umass in the slot....

They also have a deep TE group with talent.....not a lot proven yet other than Walker......and last but not least our old find.....Dion Lewis out of the backfield vs our LB's....the Titans offense has some weapons on it.....

IF our Dline plays like they did in Tampa....it wont matter...... their Oline isn't capable of handling that IF Taylor Lewan was playing....

21 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I'd rather our run D not look like total crap than your fantasy team to have him do well. I expect the other members of my team to make up for the failures of players playing against the Browns so I don't root for them even if they are on my team. I'll still think "well at least he is on my fantasy team" but it's just a consolation to a failure. Should I use quotes if I just think the thought? Probably not. Gonna have to start talking to myself so I can use quotes properly.

I don't fear Henry at all. Maybe I'm wrong but I think 16 carries for 56 yards sounds about right. You may want to bench him.

Im still not convinced Henry is actually good at football. He couldnt win the starting job his rookie year, he was average at best his 2nd year and last season outside of 2 inflated games towards the end of the season--he never eclipsed 100 yards in the other 14 games. There were 6 games last year where he had 35 yards or less rushing. 6!

Ill believe Derrick Henry being a legit top 10 RB when I see it.

• Like 1